Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to understand Labs and Underground Labs

I use 24hreup all the time, for at least the last 2 years. "Pharma Grade" is a description coined by the black-market, essentially to describe products licensed for human consumption produced by a pharmaceutical manufacturer following GMP (Good Manufacturing Practises) of the country of origin. Organon, Pfizer, Bayer, etc. have legit facilities in EU and SE Asia. Of course there are many others but the real definition of a pharmaceutical is that it is licensed for human consumption by the regulator body for where it is to be sold. Of course anything can be counterfitted. I know when I started getting test and deca from 24hreup it was like night and day from some of the UGL stuff I was getting. That being said, I've had some good stuff from some UGLs, too.

I great great stuff from UGL's and with the price difference it is temping to just keep on keepin on. The risk is the contamination. You likely wouldn't notice something at 80% purity, or at least it doesn't justify the price difference. But I have read the book Anabolics and all of William Llewellyn's publications. The bottom line is that the impurities are outright dangerous!

In William's tests alone he found traces of recalled drugs known to cause cancer. Cortico steroids, food additives, heavy metals. As he noted in the vid I posted a lot of the raw materials are being manufactured by chemical suppliers in China, not licensed labs.

The UGL "boom" is less than a decade old. Even in the 90's pharma quality wasn't as rare as it is today. Who knows what the next 10 yrs will look like with guys blast and crusing for over a decade on this.

^I agree. Yeah, the downside to the pharma stuff is price. Promos are a good thing. I remember back in the 80's when it was all pharma/vet stuff that came up from Mexico (in my area anyways). It was like instant hulk lol.

Its all dealing in black market products, which pose a certain risk whether its drugs, jewelry, or designer clothing. As long as anything is driven underground, thats the way its always gong to be. Due diligence should lower the risk but it is up to each individual what their own level of risk they are willing to accept.
Stay on top of your bloodwork and you should be ok (which you should be doing even if using script American pharm products)

Its all dealing in black market products, which pose a certain risk whether its drugs, jewelry, or designer clothing. As long as anything is driven underground, thats the way its always gong to be. Due diligence should lower the risk but it is up to each individual what their own level of risk they are willing to accept.
Stay on top of your bloodwork and you should be ok (which you should be doing even if using script American pharm products)
Intelligent words.

The problem is cancer is undetectable until it is detectable which means you have it. All the proactive blood work in the world wont stop it's development. Diethylstilbestrol is what was found in a sample. This is a recalled drug due to it's link to cancer. I wish at the very minimum we had technology to test these raws. Most guys are all up in arms over quality control is it relates to purity. Me, I can give two shits if I am getting 50% under dosed (at most UGL pricing). I just don't want the other 50% of shit in there to be slowly killing me.

The problem is cancer is undetectable until it is detectable which means you have it. All the proactive blood work in the world wont stop it's development. Diethylstilbestrol is what was found in a sample. This is a recalled drug due to it's link to cancer. I wish at the very minimum we had technology to test these raws. Most guys are all up in arms over quality control is it relates to purity. Me, I can give two shits if I am getting 50% under dosed (at most UGL pricing). I just don't want the other 50% of shit in there to be slowly killing me.

if cancer was a significant statistical probability with this, we would have heard about all the cases on the news, given the fervent anti steroid bias in the media. It wouldnt be hard to put two and two together with all the cases of bodybuilders going to there doctors and spilling the beans about all the UGL gear they use.
That would really also go for any type of significant side effect we deal with UGL products.

if cancer was a significant statistical probability with this, we would have heard about all the cases on the news, given the fervent anti steroid bias in the media. It wouldnt be hard to put two and two together with all the cases of bodybuilders going to there doctors and spilling the beans about all the UGL gear they use.
That would really also go for any type of significant side effect we deal with UGL products.

That is true also. We don't hear about much of any significance as far as serious sides, infections, poisonings, etc. The most that gets said about is PIP, and that can have a myriad of causes.

That is true also. We don't hear about much of any significance as far as serious sides, infections, poisonings, etc. The most that gets said about is PIP, and that can have a myriad of causes.

PIP is really hit or miss even under the best of circumstances. Ive had crippling pip, and then zero pip, all out of the same vial.

There was a show or documentary on roids and one of the guys they were interviewing (Ray Romano or someone?) was asked why he doesnt think roids are so dangerous and he said "show me the bodies". Meaning there has never been anyone to even so much as "OD" and die from steroids.

There was a show or documentary on roids and one of the guys they were interviewing (Ray Romano or someone?) was asked why he doesnt think roids are so dangerous and he said "show me the bodies". Meaning there has never been anyone to even so much as "OD" and die from steroids.
There used to be a post floating around the boards with annual emergency room statistics and it was amazing how few steroid related cases there were.

Very interesting discussion, guys!

If anyone wants to point out more sources or labs that produce pharma-grade products, you're very welcome.

I've been researching this topic all day and it seems the EU/UK sources seem to have pharma-grade more often. Unless they stock counterfeits.

I came across an interesting lab called Baltic Pharmaceuticals, probably not very known, but it seems they are a real quality lab and licensed to produce generic drugs.

Fwiw, the Organon Karachi from Naps at least labmax tested pass without any other funky colors (which some people think signifies impurities).

Though beware because Naps gets mixed reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What do you think about Unigen gear? It is said they are real pharma-grade and even FDA approvel. Thoughts on these statements?

I think pharma-grade should be only used if it comes from the black market if the containers have verification codes and you can verify on the manufacturer's website. Even better if the verification codes are covered with something you need to scratch off to see it. Sadly Organon does not offer any such vertification service. There are just too many ways to get scammed without knowing it. The source might as well mix real-fake amps with a 1:4 ratio.

And another thought. If only under-dosing is a fear, vials should be a smarter option than amps. The same above reason - mixing real-fake amps. With a vial you get 10mL. Inject once, get labs done the next day. Peak plasma levels after 24h should be known information. If it was good stuff, the whole 10mL can be ruled good, otherwize not.

In my research for good labs that are close to pharma-grade I came across this. I do not know how much truth there is in this. A user on eroids wrote this about Vermodje 7 months ago. I already considered Vermodje good stuff, but now I don't know what to think.

Today morning in eastern europe were many busts and closing of some ilegal laboratories. Were discovered laboratories that were producing steroids underground in dirty placed. The problem appeared when many sportives where internated at emergency rooms with critical health problems.
At the bust they discovered that this laboratory was mixing into the steroid oils a chemical used before 1989 for pigs , chemical that is also a CNS stimulant ( this is why so many sportives into emergency rooms ).

If you read the newsarticle link, you can spot brand names so will understand which brand we talk about it: ( TESTOVER OXAVER etc - made by VERMODJE) besides other brands.

There are phone taps available in the press where owners of the lab were talking about people dying in hospitals because of their products and they just said FUCK IT.

Be carefull which brands you use.

Back
Top Bottom