Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ugfreak

tim.nolan.3538

Registered
Have they changed their email? I emailed them and got a return email with a new address but haven't heard back from them. Any help will be much appreciated.

IF you don't have a order in then good for you and look right here for 10x better sources !

Well you're at the right place for trusted sources. Look around in the source reviews.
You'll be better off here

IF you don't have a order in then good for you and look right here for 10x better sources !

Well you're at the right place for trusted sources. Look around in the source reviews.
You'll be better off here

Like they said, plenty of better sources on this board right here. Check out the first few pages of this source talk section and the first few pages of the source review section and you'll have more sources than you could ever need.

Scammers and thieves!!!!! Communication was great until they got my money then never heard from them again. Complete scammers and thieves. BEWARE!

Scammers and thieves!!!!! Communication was great until they got my money then never heard from them again. Complete scammers and thieves. BEWARE!
Thanks for the feedback.. Can your elaborate

In all honestly I was looking (and still looking for a supplier) to do my first cycle ever of steroids. I contacted these people and wow, were they friendly and answered all of my questions and concerns. Min order was $100. I placed my order and sent them $175. then nothing, I tried and tired in vein to get them to talk to me but nothing. Took my money and I got nothing but silence. Now I'm still looking for a good source to buy from to do my first cycle to be honest but am worried about getting taken again. huge disappointment as I was so excited about finally seeing some results.

In all honestly I was looking (and still looking for a supplier) to do my first cycle ever of steroids. I contacted these people and wow, were they friendly and answered all of my questions and concerns. Min order was $100. I placed my order and sent them $175. then nothing, I tried and tired in vein to get them to talk to me but nothing. Took my money and I got nothing but silence. Now I'm still looking for a good source to buy from to do my first cycle to be honest but am worried about getting taken again. huge disappointment as I was so excited about finally seeing some results.
Brother, in this game there is always a chance you will be taken. Nothing is given and that's for sure. The only thing you can do is find a reputable source and stick with them. Plenty of of good sources on this board. At the end of the day, you're gonna have to put in your time here and contribute positively before you get access to the more reputable labs that have been serving this board. If not, then keep taking risks with labs like the one you dealt with. Stick around and put in your time.

You're right and I agree. I tried to do my research before my purchase but I'm sure you already know that most guys are going to come forward and say they got ripped by trying to buy steroids, hell most won't admit to taking them. I too the chance and am partly to blame, still doesn't excuse a thief by any means. In truth part of my joining was only to make a purchase and leave my review in hops that others wouldn't get scammed but the other part is the knowledge that is on this board. I appreciate any feedback negative or positive and I'm more than appreciative to keep on with my learning process. I don't plan on going anywhere. I've enjoyed what I've read around on tis board and learned far too much.

Back
Top Bottom