Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ugfreak is a scam

KSegorisk

Registered
hey I used ugfreak.to and after ordering from them and sending money I have not heard anything from them for over a month. I repeatedly emailed them and they never respond or anything. I checked my spam box. I am freaking out, they completely robbed me what do I do?

For the best quality products, look no further than domestic supply... They have the best and most trusted quality you can find and i recommend them will full confidence as one of the best!

[FONT=&quot]I also strongly recommend Domestic Supply. The quality is without question and the customer service is next level on top of having fast, discreet Domestic Shipping! [/FONT]

hey I used ugfreak.to and after ordering from them and sending money I have not heard anything from them for over a month. I repeatedly emailed them and they never respond or anything. I checked my spam box. I am freaking out, they completely robbed me what do I do?

ugfreak.to send out counterfeits and fakes all the time, it's bad. They got bad over time.

Then you be crazy. UGF has been mentioned a bunch - you've been here MONTHS. Pay attention

Use PSL or NapsGear

Yes you have some scammers around for sure but i think when you are top 3 on eroids web site they are not scammers . How can someone have so many good reviews being a scammer , and we all know eroids is very hard to make a review ( they analise them all ) .

TR

Attachments

• 242652561_953179898873931_3625926670589743335_n.jpg
    242652561_953179898873931_3625926670589743335_n.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 40
UGFREAK is top 2 reviews on the famous eroids web site . Dont make any sense when you are top 3 at eroids were is very hard to make a review and be accepted by site . I already buy from the top 2 on eroids and they are legit . Yes all the sources here on this forum are legit and high quality but lets be real you dont have only 4 real sources on this business ( we have alot good places )

TR

Yes you have some scammers around for sure but i think when you are top 3 on eroids web site they are not scammers . How can someone have so many good reviews being a scammer , and we all know eroids is very hard to make a review ( they analise them all ) .

TR

I pay little to no attention to this. It's because every and I mean every forum has sponsors. Then you've got guys who DM and PM members offering to help out. They will 'diss' other sources and suppliers. You've also got UGL's that start out awesome and blow up in some cases in less than a year.

What people want is a source that stays good year on year. Ironically even No1 on your list is NapsGear under another name.

Back
Top Bottom