Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ugfreak.to is a scammer

erFM109

Registered
I ordered for Ugfreak because of their great reviews, but silly me it turns out they are a bunch of scamming guys. I made my order and then they gave me the address to send bitcoin. I sent them over $450. it has been 2 months and a lot of back and forth and they still haven’t shipped my products. Now they are saying I never sent them any $$$

All I can say is DOMESTIC SUPPLY bro... the best of the best, the most trusted, highest quality and best customer service you can find!

Ugfreak.to scammed a few guys already, stay away from them!

I ordered for Ugfreak because of their great reviews, but silly me it turns out they are a bunch of scamming guys. I made my order and then they gave me the address to send bitcoin. I sent them over $450. it has been 2 months and a lot of back and forth and they still haven’t shipped my products. Now they are saying I never sent them any $$$

They already had a thumbs down. Stick to the forum sponsors

[FONT=&quot]Far and away, Domestic Supply is the best source you will find. I would recommend that you make the switch so you never have to worry about any issues again! [/FONT]

Brother check out our sources and you’ll never have to worry again.

Use our sources youll be alright next time.

Unfortunately we hear these stories every single day. Best thing to do is stick with our approved sources. I highly recommend you give Greg and team at Domestic-Supply a try for your next order.

Back
Top Bottom