Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ugfreak.to whats the story?

Haxerua

Newbie Brother
What happened to this place lately? They used to be one of the best sources and now they are a joke
All cuz Ernie decided to leave because they weren't paying him a correct salary. now the new clown they put in charge over there to manage operations has no clue what he's doing. he's a drug addict and spends half his day high on pot. do not use these guys they suck now

Not sure what you are talking about... you sound like a serious troll, perhaps a disgruntle ex employee even? who knows but you sound like you have some sort of personal issue... not to mention calling someone who smokes pot a drug addict... LMFAO... that alone disqualifies you from having credibility of any kind...

What happened to this place lately? They used to be one of the best sources and now they are a joke
All cuz Ernie decided to leave because they weren't paying him a correct salary. now the new clown they put in charge over there to manage operations has no clue what he's doing. he's a drug addict and spends half his day high on pot. do not use these guys they suck now

Ernie? whos is Ernie and why are you hating on UGFreak?

I know the main guys from UGFreak, trusted and supported very reliable brand.

You sound very foolish and clearly have a negative type of motive, which only makes you look worse

Really?? Expands the business, sponsors forums and podcasts, has up to date CoAs... pass me a joint if that's messed up.

Lies and more lies about ugfreak

ugfreak is a trusted guys I see him on anabolex and support him for a while now

UGFreak is the top gun thats why competitors like finestgears are hating so much

APPROVED SOURCE - UGFREAK

FACT CHECK: REVIEW NOT CONFIRMED, THE OP DID NOT RESPOND TO PMs OR EMAILS TO CONFIRM HIS STORY.
CONCLUSION: REVIEW BY A COMPETITOR

Respect from me for UGfreak.

I sent guys I train to ugfreak for para pharma gear, they are all happy and getting results. Did some guy work at ugfreak that's not happy? I doubt it. This is just a lie made up by a nasty competitor to hurt ugfreak reputation.

I'm 110% sure Ernie does not exist, you are a liar and a fraud. Competitors and haters hate legitimate sources like UGFreak.

lol wtf? We're used to a lot of fake reviews but we have to ask you: Who the hell is Ernie? Nobody left UGFREAK, no one new put in charge of anything. Drugt addict high on pot? lol! Yes of course you know how people at UGFREAK spend our time. You should quit your drugs.

Back
Top Bottom