Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Uh oh bad order from pmroids.cc

fiwgo

Registered
I made my 2nd order ever for steroids using PMroids.cc, I thought everything was good the transaction went smoothly the order number, the payment, talking to them. I got my order in about a week and I opened it up and they had sent me the wrong gear. I went back and I emailed them and the person said that it was an error from the sender and they would reship. This was over a month ago and I still have nothing

I made my 2nd order ever for steroids using PMroids.cc, I thought everything was good the transaction went smoothly the order number, the payment, talking to them. I got my order in about a week and I opened it up and they had sent me the wrong gear. I went back and I emailed them and the person said that it was an error from the sender and they would reship. This was over a month ago and I still have nothing
Exo- gen my friend . They are definitely a cut above the rest .

Well that's not true

This is why it is so important to stick with trusted sources. You have the best right here on evo. domestic-supply.com Not only do they have top quality, fast domestic shipping and many of the top brands you can ask for... THEY ALSO HAVE THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE... not only is Greg right here participating on the forum but you have many reps here as well... we all have banners in our sigs and you can easily get a hold of us to get you to greg as well...

No tracking order or communication after they said that?

I haven’t heard of them just stick with the trusted sources

It is very important that you stick around on the forum here and learn about using trusted sources. You have the very best source you can find with Domestic Supply, right here on the forum. I can assure you that you will be more than happy with them!

Back
Top Bottom