Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UK Source.

Alfstar

Registered
Hey there guys,
Im brand new to the forum, ill introduce myself abit, I am a personal trainer living in London, mid 20s, I've had experience with gear for about 2 years, newbie I know. Really learning alot by scrolling around this forum.
In the last few months my local source has been really letting me down ( test levels down and gear just not as legit ).
Ive been searching for a good few weeks an online source, and many I see are alot of fake reviews, and places vouching for each other.
call me paranoid I know but it takes me a while to trust a site.
I'm looking for a source UK friendly, fast delivery but most important good gear and good customer service.
I've sent in a request for roidmass, no reply yet, only one that really caught my eye on this forum.

Thank you.

I have been here since little time, and I have learnt to read and learn. Roidmass is the authentic source, but some people have price issues.

In UK, Taylormade Pharma and Southern Ghost are making gains, but I am not sure if they pharma greade or an ugl.

I have been here since little time, and I have learnt to read and learn. Roidmass is the authentic source, but some people have price issues.

In UK, Taylormade Pharma and Southern Ghost are making gains, but I am not sure if they pharma greade or an ugl.

There are a bunch of UK forums (UKM and MT spring to mind). Any joy there? Otherwise RM is good to go (code if you want one).

Quick update,
Ordered yestaday from 101fitnesspharma,
Ordered : SIS LABS Dianabol , SIS LABS Anadrol
Started as a small order to see, the customer service is brilliant, answer you within half an hour, they are based in the UK , and have shipped out the items the same day I ordered.
All looking smooth so far, will update.

Hey there ,
Sorry about not updating I saw not many were interested, the order arrived 5 days after paying, the delivery was discreet which was good the product itself I scratched off the labels and checked on the sis labs website all real stuff, so happy with that wonder how hey are with abit bigger orders.
Hope this helped.

Back
Top Bottom