Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

UncleZ

lineman23

I’m new, so if this question is redundant, I apologize!!! I ordered from uncleZ and everything went smooth! Curious on their products if anyone knows? Thanks!

I’m new, so if this question is redundant, I apologize!!! I ordered from uncleZ and everything went smooth! Curious on their products if anyone knows? Thanks!

What if everyone here chimes in and tells you they suck. That they are underdosed, overpriced and often toxic? Then what? Going forward reach out and/or do your research before ordering. HTH.

Yes they are good to go they are an affiliate with Euro pharmacies

I did not know this so glad you pointed that out.
People think Z and PSL are one in the same, kinda sort yes.. It's a franchise so to speak, each shop is owned by different parties, but share the same common goal on the same team.. 2 dreams, 1 team.. With that said, anyone can become a vendor for Euro-Pharmacies..But, EP will be the overseer, micromanaging! Kinda like you owning a chain restaurant, its "yours" but you have policies and an image that needs to be implemented, if that makes sense..

I fully support and endorse all verified vendors of EP

Why is uncleZ so hated in forums by the way?

I think the word hated is a bit overzealous.. there are some individuals that remember a small instance going back several years ago where Z was dispensing replicas products, this is back when pharmaceutical grade was at its all-time highest with counterfeits. Unfortunately even vendors were unable to tell the difference after a while. At first people were able to catch on but the counterfeiters became very very clever and innovative. Z ended up stuck in the middle, the products were in fact legitimate authentic hormone however they were just knock-offs.. Z had to turn around and change his approach with marketing.. he still sold the products but he label them exactly what they were and that was replicas.. it did not sit well with some people.. the smartest move he made was stepping away from that end of the market and branching off into other things.

If you look around in the market he is probably the oldest one that is still producing to this very day. No wonder he is hated, competitors have came and gone many times over, and he's been here steadfast the entire time.. ;)

His website was shit down a lot as well which turned the trust of them off as well .
Never used them my buddy has and had good luck with them

years ago some people did talk bad about Z I sent Clint Eastwood to talk to him I think clint got him to shoot a little bit straighter.

Back
Top Bottom