Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

unclez.ru is a copy of PSL??

Please allow me to to explain here.. Uncle is kinda of a sister site.. Both PSL and Uncle Z are independently owned and operated.. Much like owning a Mc Donald's, anyone can own a local facility, but the corporation Mc Donald's will implement protocols and standards that you must obey by in order to over see quality control.. PSL and Uncle both share the same common goal, and operate within the same network, but BOTH our owned and operated by independent owners , of course they will share ideas and products from EP because like I said they share the same common goal, but they are not one in the same besides both offering EP line.

So no they are NOT a copy, so please watch how things are worded because that is how rumors start!

Please allow me to to explain here.. Uncle is kinda of a sister site.. Both PSL and Uncle Z are independently owned and operated.. Much like owning a Mc Donald's, anyone can own a local facility, but the corporation Mc Donald's will implement protocols and standards that you must obey by in order to over see quality control.. PSL and Uncle both share the same common goal, and operate within the same network, but BOTH our owned and operated by independent owners , of course they will share ideas and products from EP because like I said they share the same common goal, but they are not one in the same besides both offering EP line.

So no they are NOT a copy, so please watch how things are worded because that is how rumors start!

nice bro, sums it up perfectly

This is something I have been wondering myself, but didn't want to stir the pot. Thanks for the knowledge bomb V.

This is something I have been wondering myself, but didn't want to stir the pot. Thanks for the knowledge bomb V.

Bro I totally understand your side and how things may appear, so it's 100% understandable that someone would question.. now keep in mind boys you can always check at
http://euro-pharmacies.net/approved-distributors/ to see if any vendor is approved to sell EP products :)
Always ask questions if you're unsure, better to be safe than sorry

- - - Updated - - -

nice bro, sums it up perfectly

I'm actually glad members ask, this shows they are looking out and protecting themselves :)

Bro I totally understand your side and how things may appear, so it's 100% understandable that someone would question.. now keep in mind boys you can always check at
http://euro-pharmacies.net/approved-distributors/ to see if any vendor is approved to sell EP products :)
Always ask questions if you're unsure, better to be safe than sorry

- - - Updated - - -

I'm actually glad members ask, this shows they are looking out and protecting themselves :)

I didn’t want to make a big deal I just wondered if someone selling some products that might be or not be legit

Back
Top Bottom