Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

underdosing scamming sources

StephenBryan

Registered
I just came from the scammerhood of pain better known as the brotherhood of pain BOP forums. Well they banned me for exposing a scam source over there. It took them all of 30 seconds to delete my post. I used 2 of their sponsors on there and posted actual tests showing they were fake. The moderator said in the message when he banned me that he would post my info on the forum and called me curse words. Very classy of them. Just be careful on there, all their sources are scammers

I just came from the scammerhood of pain better known as the brotherhood of pain BOP forums. Well they banned me for exposing a scam source over there. It took them all of 30 seconds to delete my post. I used 2 of their sponsors on there and posted actual tests showing they were fake. The moderator said in the message when he banned me that he would post my info on the forum and called me curse words. Very classy of them. Just be careful on there, all their sources are scammers

thanks for letting everyone know man... thats pretty fucked up to do .. sorry you had to deal with that

Name and shame...

Which sources?
Go into detail of what was fake...

how have the been these days are they dead will no activity!???

Best thing you can do is stick to our group of forums and use approved sources.......Elite Fitness, EVO, Anabolex, and ISarms. I recommend you give Domestic-Supply a try next time you order some gear.

Back
Top Bottom