Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

united pharmacies MD

laneblack

Registered
I made an order through this website in the UK called united pharmacies MD. Their prices were the best I could find and their stuff comes from Asia. Not 100% sure but I think they stole my credit card info and sold it to someone else cause I been having weird charges coming from India. How is this legal?

I made an order through this website in the UK called united pharmacies MD. Their prices were the best I could find and their stuff comes from Asia. Not 100% sure but I think they stole my credit card info and sold it to someone else cause I been having weird charges coming from India. How is this legal?

So how was it a UK website?

And it's not.

They would get in less trouble for selling steroids than for selling credit card info, that's a pretty serious federal crime. They probably may never get poped over st3eroids but maybe gone after for fucking with the banking system this way. Very silly on their part if this is true.

Back
Top Bottom