Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

US Domestics Source

Wordisbond

Registered
So I had a very good experience with using PSL in the past however I'm hopelessly impatient and seeing as how all their US domestic products are out of stock I'm looking for an alternative source that can deliver fast. My gain goal is to acquire test but if I can I'd also like to get some Anadrol (I want to run a cycle primarily for strength).

It's now been about two days and nothing yet, if they don't restock by tomorrow I'll probably just order international.

Domectic Service is NOW re-opened at P.S.L.

Domectic Service is NOW re-opened at P.S.L.
Yes it's true..
Our amazing line of Euro-Pharmacies is NOW stocked for fast shipping
With improved service
(Most orals are available more will be soon)
ppp2h.jpg

:::Click Below for direct store access for your speedy service:::

I've never ordered international from them but I can tell you the quality and speed of the domestic shipping is excellent. The majority of the wait time for me was the time it took them to ship the product (which was like 4 days)

If you'd like to receive it that quickly than I'd suggest contacting their customer service to see if they could speed up the shipping process. Usually it takes them a day or two to confirm your payment and then a few days to ship the product but I suppose it's possible you could get it that fast.

Well im into week 2, starting week 3 on test e 500mg but im figuring this gear is bullshit that i got. Might be a little to early to tell but i dont even have the energy that i should get atleast by the end of week 2. Def bullshit gear that i got from simply steds.

Oh well live and learn i guess.
I just am impatient like a mf and stil kinda pissed ive been pinning god knows what for 2 weeks going on 3.

Yeah they definitely sold you some bullshit, the first time I ordered from PSL I bought Anadrol and in less than a week my weight started going up and my hair started falling out (which was bitch, but at least I knew the gear was real).

Well im into week 2, starting week 3 on test e 500mg but im figuring this gear is bullshit that i got. Might be a little to early to tell but i dont even have the energy that i should get atleast by the end of week 2. Def bullshit gear that i got from simply steds.

I just am impatient like a mf and stil kinda pissed ive been pinning god knows what for 2 weeks going on 3.

Im guessing youre new to this, but i wouldnt source there. Plenty of legit domestic sources in other places.

Broooo definitely nothing in there that place is a huge scam. If you need something ASAP I have sources that ship quick af

Of course its bunk, PSL is bunk. At least use pharmacom, theyre expensive and intl but legit. Now theres plenty of domestic cheaper sources, but thats on you

If you're still looking around I have a source based out of US that ships priority mail. It's paid through by bitcoin tho which can be a hassle for some people. Either way hope you find something

Is there a difference between international and domestic besides the slight differences in pricing?

If you're still looking around I have a source based out of US that ships priority mail. It's paid through by bitcoin tho which can be a hassle for some people. Either way hope you find something

All my sources take cash or bitcoin. Bitcoin will be your fastest service due to that price fluctuationing so they pull it out quick. Bitcoin is a pain in the ass and it could be much easier. Don’t use Coinbase they’re crooks. Sending cash is the cheapest two around 4-5 dollars and it gets there in 2-3 days. They all use priority mail because it’s the cheapest. One course by far is the fastest and has pretty good gear. I’m sure that’s probably who you’re talking about lol

Back
Top Bottom