Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USDomship-hgh.com fake hgh?

Hiralal

Registered
So I invested some cash to be the guinea pig to see if this source had good HGH, I mean their prices were super low where I could order a years worth of growth for an affordable price vs. Going to my aging clinic dr. Well after being on the stuff I got bloods done and my igf-1 and growth were within range. Seems like they are fake

USDomship-hgh.com sells fake hgh for sure, a few guys did IGF-1 lab work after buying from them, it was fake no igf1 increase. I'm guessing it's HCG or another peptide.

Domestic Supply is one of the most well known sources you will find. They are the go to source for so many... Trust, tried and true, you definitely need to make the switch to domestic supply !

[FONT=&quot]I would strongly suggest for you to go with Domestic Supply. Greg is as great of a guy as you will find and he has top quality, customer service and his shipping is not only fast and discreet but it is domestic as well, which is very nice to have! [/FONT]

They are 3rd party tested and I have used them. Did you test correctly? You need to wait at least 3 weeks for IGF-1 and you need to be fasted when bloods are drawn. They are reputable source on another forum.

Also with GH serum test you have to shoot at least 10ius 3-4 hours before being tested and needs to be fasted as well.

There is a handful of great sources that have been listed and mentioned in this thread, people should only use those approved and trusted sources when in doubt.
These companies have been in the market for decades.

These guys are not just flinging names your way just to do it, these are very good resourceful sources..

Back
Top Bottom