Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Var Source?? Post Surgery

Pinnacle222

Registered
How's it going Evo world? After a couple hours of web surfing I discovered Evo. Pretty sick I must say. With that said, if I break any rules in this post please flag me down (I'm sure you will as it seems this is a pretty tight run ship.) Anyways, I'm looking for legit var. I'm 25 now and have been lifting since I was 15. Athlete across the spectrum. Football for 13 years, never had an injury til recently. This past winter I suffered a knee injury playing basketball (hard foul on a fast break layup). Long story short, I had my ACL reconstructed and both medial and lateral meniscus repaired in my left knee. I know, I wrecked it. Needless to say, I wasn't walking for a few months and couldn't make it to the gym. I've softened up quite a bit and have put on some unwanted pounds (not to mention my legs are rails due to atrophy). I'm looking for some legit var to get me back in the game stat. I do some showcase work for a few clothing companies and can't get back on until I get my body back where it needs to be. Please don't recommend any sub because this is the route I have chosen to go. I've ran a cycle from both Gen-Shi and Huangshi Nanshang labs and both were solid as hell. Looking for something solid and quick. Can anyone help a noob out?

I can't comment on China brands like gen-shi but can say there are a ton of china fakes on market (from China ironically). Check out roidmass.com 100% good quality as you see reviews check feedback on evo. Email me if you have questions @ [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom