Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vermodje Lab Busted?

insertnamehere

I just read a thread over at Meso that indicates Vermodje may have been busted. The news video shows, what looks to me, like Vermodje gear.

Link to thread:

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/vermodje-com-anyone-use-this-lab.134353084/

Link to news article:

http://stirileprotv.ro/stiri/actual...oc-din-pitesti-pechezitii-si-in-capitala.html

Translated article:

"Some of the steroids were combined with a growth hormone used in the past for fattening pigs forced. Products you interested persons muscles swelled overnight, but have irreversible negative effects experts say they have analyzed in the laboratory.

A truck full that there were over 150 000 bottles and vials of anabolic steroids category: this is the amount confiscated by police from investigating fraud. Goods will arrive in laboratories for analysis.

A number of substances were found in a garage in Pitesti.

Police found the suspects were making well-known steroids among consumers under the names of Clenbuterol, Testover P Nandrolone D. Oxaver or their composition but were being introduced oil changed but a substance called: glyceryl phosphoryl choline - a very powerful hormone use in the past forced fattening pigs.

This substance causes rapid growth of muscle and bone causing those who go to the gym and have a high level of energy available for exercise.

But in combination with other substances not guarded and managed care can have negative effects on the human body - high blood circulatory complications, tremors or severe digestive problems.

Testimony of a former bodybuilder

Titi Ilcu is a former bodybuilder who told the program "Romania, I love you" what effects these substances can be taken without control, just the desire to increase their muscle mass overnight.

"When we see each other it has two balls on the arm and 60 in arm and looks SUPERTIT and everyone turn heads it ... if you could not let them"

When you stop playing sports and May consume such substances, which acts as a drug, the effects are irreversible.

"99% is due to steroids that's whole muscle turned into fat tissue. Nutritionist I went to, I gave a lot of money and gave me a diet. Indeed, I felt better, but when I I weighed after 30 days of treatment had an extra half pound and I'm crazy and I and the doctor "

The police went to the hearing 22 suspects who were part of the network.

At the hearing will be called and those consuming the products sold by these individuals"

Vermodje was never a vet lab just like alpha pharma has never been hg. I'll ask a close friend and get back to you guys tomorrow

The video never really showed any close up pictures of the product they seized, but from what I have seen it did not appear to be Vermodje. Seems a little suspicious to me that the person that posted up that they have been busted at Meso is a lab himself....maybe I am just being a little bit of a conspiracy theorists but it does seem odd?

The video never really showed any close up pictures of the product they seized, but from what I have seen it did not appear to be Vermodje. Seems a little suspicious to me that the person that posted up that they have been busted at Meso is a lab himself....maybe I am just being a little bit of a conspiracy theorists but it does seem odd?

I thought that too (about the source posting a link) but after I read the translated article and watched the video, it seemed more plausible.

Did you watch the video? It shows a box of what looks like Vermodje Oxaver at 00:56.

Anabolshop also supply's vermodje , just about all his supply is . Would like to here what he has to say ?

Caaannn Uuuu Diigg It ?

I thought that too (about the source posting a link) but after I read the translated article and watched the video, it seemed more plausible.

Did you watch the video? It shows a box of what looks like Vermodje Oxaver at 00:56.

I saw that but it was a stock photo, not a picture of something they actually confiscated. The boxes they were picking up off the ground did not look like Vermodje too me, but that is just from what I have seen as I have never used the stuff so I have never actually have legit Vermodje in hand to compare.

Also, if you read about glyceryl phosphoryl choline, you'll see that it is actually a GRAS chemical, used for Alzheimer's treatment.

I saw the video and is any Vermodje building looks like a was a underground laboratory and the video show up genesis Brand And Vermodje too

Sent from my iPad using Skype

I saw the video and is any Vermodje building looks like a was a underground laboratory and the video show up genesis Brand And Vermodje too

Sent from my iPad using Skype

That's true, that was a noname lab busted there, but Images of Vermodje and Balkan Pharmaceuticals are showed there for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom