Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

visited by cops after ordering pharmabol.co.uk

Culivan

Registered
I live in the UK and after ordering from pharmabol.co.uk I got a visit from the pigs.
they wanted to know what I was ordering and what the stuff was
I admitted that it was steroids and I didn't know that I was breaking any laws
they snooped around my flat and then left and told me don't ever do it again
I blame the source for not properly hiding what they were shipping it was wide open and it clear box

All I can tell you is that you will get the smoothest, most reliable and best quality source on the planet with Domestic Supply! I would strongly recommend you make the switch to them!

[FONT=&quot]For a source you can trust and that is widely respected for well over a decade, look no further than Domestic Supply. Trusted, tried and true, they are the very best you can find![/FONT]

All I can tell you is that you will get the smoothest, most reliable and best quality source on the planet with Domestic Supply! I would strongly recommend you make the switch to them!

He's not domestic.

I've had the same issue with Sarms

- - - Updated - - -

i'm not sure the UK laws, check with mobster

Or the Police... cos they were there telling him.

I find it extremely hard to believe that a source shipped steroids in a clear box

They didn't. I'd bet it had been stopped, opened and that was how he saw it. However, even that is unlikely - they wouldn't have bought it with them.

I live in the UK and after ordering from pharmabol.co.uk I got a visit from the pigs.
they wanted to know what I was ordering and what the stuff was
I admitted that it was steroids and I didn't know that I was breaking any laws
they snooped around my flat and then left and told me don't ever do it again
I blame the source for not properly hiding what they were shipping it was wide open and it clear box

Now I'm not trying to minimize this, but this isn't unheard of and I personally know some people where law enforcement stop by their house, and the law enforcement actually said to them just relax you're not in trouble we're just here to tell you that whatever you were doing and whatever you plan on doing just stop.. and the ultimately said to them were you trying to load up on a couple months worth? And they basically said yes it's all for personal.. which they shouldn't have said anything because anything you say can and will be used against you but the officers did say that you're not in trouble.. this happens because customs automatically gives your local law enforcement a letter just like many other people receive letters they send out two one to the person and one to the local department.. it's just a courtesy knock to tell you to behave..

I wonder if it goes the same way in the states. Like if you're an average person with 2bittles of test and some tren, if it would go down the same. Or even pulled over in a car

Supposedly my friend years ago was stopped and cop asked if there was drugs. He replied I gotta bottle of test. Cop said, I wouldn't even know how to ticket that. So here's your speeding ticket. And Let em go.

I wonder if it goes the same way in the states. Like if you're an average person with 2bittles of test and some tren, if it would go down the same. Or even pulled over in a car

depends on your state

in Oregon steroids, pot, and yes rec drugs are now decriminalized. at worst you get a ticket or something minor.

but i'm sure in deep red southern states you get pulled over with steroids you are in deep shit

Back
Top Bottom