Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vulcan End of July Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

VulcanLabs

Promo 1 : Buy any 3 vials of Test ( Including Sust 250) and the 4th is 50% off plus free shipping ( save 40-50 % total )

Promo 2: Buy any 6 vials and promotion 1 still applies in full and receive a free 50 count bag of Dbol 25mg !

Check out the website for all current promotions and inventory stock, as well as coming soon items

w w w . V u l c a n L a b s . L T

PM me for any information or questions at all or for ordering information !

-VL

I will be getting in on this one. If anyone is looking for a good deal, from someone reliable this is it. Just received a order from Vulcan last week, great communication and really fast shipping. The bloods I saw from his prop were great too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

evo family brothers...because of recent events, we have to take action my brothers....to prevent possible scamming, any suppliers on EVO has to be listed in the source review section...if they aren't in the source review section, they have not been vetted and can be scammers...the thread will be locked until they get approved...

*this doesnt mean this particular source is scamming, we are making all sources go up for review before being here....
*this thread is locked until listing

http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/source-reviews-section-open-3827.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom