Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 434

Thread: VULCAN labs ace /prop review..

  1. #1
    Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,101
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    VULCAN labs ace /prop review..

    Alright team,
    You may remeber me saying I had one last review this year.. Well here it is. I was approached by them, and asked for fair review. Yall know me well by now, I don't bullshit, pull favorites, etc. I'll run the ace and prop at a good dose so I can really feel it out.. Maybe starting tonight..

    The intro we had went well, and they're trying get the name and quality out there. The package was wrapped well, better then most.. And the product is nicely bottled.. Here's a lil pic before that top gets popped

    I'll post everything I can with in mind my rotation shift.. I got bloods like just over month ago so I'll prob run this for while do it again for your viewing pleasure.. Enjoy!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150617_200402.jpg 
Views:	320 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	9957

  2. #2
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    518
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Products look good

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    South
    Posts
    1,625
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I will be running their tren and prop as well, they seem very honest and just trying to make a good name. I think ny would call out bs on them just as fast as anyone else lol. I won't be running it yet because I'm not home but I'll be letting everyone know how it goes either way and hope it works out well because we need some trustworthy source!

  4. #4
    Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,101
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jzp87 View Post
    I will be running their tren and prop as well, they seem very honest and just trying to make a good name. I think ny would call out bs on them just as fast as anyone else lol. I won't be running it yet because I'm not home but I'll be letting everyone know how it goes either way and hope it works out well because we need some trustworthy source!
    Feel free use this to log if your want..

    Just pinned 3cc in the ass.. 1.5 "each. Had slight sting, but completely normal for 3cc..lets get this party started gentlemen..

  5. #5
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother Ol.DirtyBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    In the East, my Brutha
    Posts
    1,269
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NY REBEL View Post
    Feel free use this to log if your want..

    Just pinned 3cc in the ass.. 1.5 "each. Had slight sting, but completely normal for 3cc..lets get this party started gentlemen..
    Thats right bro....lets not stand on ceremony, lets start the show!
    Under a pile of Iron !

  6. #6
    Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,101
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just got to the gym.. Lol

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    718
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I'll also be starting a log/review in the next couple days. Same products.

  8. #8
    Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,101
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DethMetl View Post
    I'll also be starting a log/review in the next couple days. Same products.
    Excellent.. Great have some good dudes run it. So far so good, but only 3cc into first shot..

  9. #9
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    356
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Can't wait to hear how it works for you guys.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    718
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NY REBEL View Post
    Excellent.. Great have some good dudes run it. So far so good, but only 3cc into first shot..
    Mine will be 3 cc's as well. Except 1 Prop, 1 Ace, and 1 TNE...yeah buddy.

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •