Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: vulcan labs legitimacy

Proficient Brother
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

vulcan labs legitimacy

My experience and intuition leads me to believe that you VULCAN labs are as phony as any other phony that's been a sponsor on this site. Everyone that I have ordered from that are on the reviewed resources list have proved to be fake, at least on some of their products, if not all. But who wants to buy from a site that may carry some good and other bad products. Even Domestic-supply. My point is this, why should I believe your special and not just another greedy low form of humanity that is selling underdosed or fake altogether. I know how the real stuff effects my body, the results I can expect and the feeling that I get when using properly dosed gear.

I am extremely angry and disappointed (so far) from products I've purchased over the net - products and companies that were told me were very gtg, only to find out they were not. I have a cache of products I don't know if I can use because they came from "good" sources that are now being found out to be fake.

I'd make a purchase from you, but I'm leary of finding out before I even use anything from you I may find out your a scam. But if you burnt me I would fixate on posting to every site I know of and find out about.

This underdosing and fake gear stuff has got to stop. I'm sick to death from it all!!!

Now then Vulcan, how can you assuage my legitimate fear that your just a greedy hustler trying to suck more ill gotten gains at the expense of me and others that will use your site.

I still believe that evo is the best site out there, so what I've written is not projected at you, but for the several bad sites on your review list, some reviewed sites that have 60-90 reviews, all good reviews.

I'D APPRECIATE AN ANSWER FROM VULCAN. I want to here about your business morals and ethics, not so much about the equipment you say you use in production. I would like to make a small test sample purchase from you. If you burn me though, I will do all I can to see you banned from this site.

TALK TO ME VULCAN. Nothing I just wrote should put you ill at ease if your on the up and up. Just don't try to impress me, just deliver whatever the advertised dose on whatever product is, and everything will be copacetic.

I await for your response,
    AI

Banned
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    What are the products you have from "good sources" that are now being found fake?

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Not really sure what your talking about or where your getting your facts from, but I have a handful of happy customers on this site and if you want to make an order you can send me a PM when you get your post count up a little bit.

Also I don't know too many domestic sources that have a website like we do, and members here are posting pictures of their orders and some bloods. Really just going to take some time to get established while following the board rules, just came in at a bad time where there were a handful of scammers.

Oh and sorry you've been getting underdosed gear lately, not too much I can do about that

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    "everyone that I have ordered from that are on the reviewed resources list have proved to be fake, at least on some of their products, if not all. But who wants to buy from a site that may carry some good and other bad products"

Your calling out every source here, yet EVO is your favorite site? I'm a little lost here, but regardless you are welcome to try our stuff out down the road.

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VulcanLabs View Post
    Not really sure what your talking about or where your getting your facts from, but I have a handful of happy customers on this site and if you want to make an order you can send me a PM when you get your post count up a little bit.

Also I don't know too many domestic sources that have a website like we do, and members here are posting pictures of their orders and some bloods. Really just going to take some time to get established while following the board rules, just came in at a bad time where there were a handful of scammers.

Oh and sorry you've been getting underdosed gear lately, not too much I can do about that
    Great response, all the best my friend!

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anviliron View Post
    My experience and intuition leads me to believe that you VULCAN labs are as phony as any other phony that's been a sponsor on this site. Everyone that I have ordered from that are on the reviewed resources list have proved to be fake, at least on some of their products, if not all. But who wants to buy from a site that may carry some good and other bad products. Even Domestic-supply. My point is this, why should I believe your special and not just another greedy low form of humanity that is selling underdosed or fake altogether. I know how the real stuff effects my body, the results I can expect and the feeling that I get when using properly dosed gear.

I am extremely angry and disappointed (so far) from products I've purchased over the net - products and companies that were told me were very gtg, only to find out they were not. I have a cache of products I don't know if I can use because they came from "good" sources that are now being found out to be fake.

I'd make a purchase from you, but I'm leary of finding out before I even use anything from you I may find out your a scam. But if you burnt me I would fixate on posting to every site I know of and find out about.

This underdosing and fake gear stuff has got to stop. I'm sick to death from it all!!!

Now then Vulcan, how can you assuage my legitimate fear that your just a greedy hustler trying to suck more ill gotten gains at the expense of me and others that will use your site.

I still believe that evo is the best site out there, so what I've written is not projected at you, but for the several bad sites on your review list, some reviewed sites that have 60-90 reviews, all good reviews.

I'D APPRECIATE AN ANSWER FROM VULCAN. I want to here about your business morals and ethics, not so much about the equipment you say you use in production. I would like to make a small test sample purchase from you. If you burn me though, I will do all I can to see you banned from this site.

TALK TO ME VULCAN. Nothing I just wrote should put you ill at ease if your on the up and up. Just don't try to impress me, just deliver whatever the advertised dose on whatever product is, and everything will be copacetic.

I await for your response,
    AI
    shut up pk, wheres your bloods to prove?

Not saying vulcan is legit or not but have some fucking proof.

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Ol.DirtyBastard's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    If you're totally dissatisfied with all your purchases, and product efficacy, why don't you get your own raws and brew your own stuff? It's a risk we all take when buying online.

You win some, you lose some
    Under a pile of Iron !

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i guess someone is upset... huh

Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    I confused what's going on here. Tour pissed at sources you've used so you call out vulcan?

Cyborg Humanoid Brother Ol.DirtyBastard's Avatar
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Nasty Sauce said it right....proof
    Blood work
    Under a pile of Iron !

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast