Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Warning Aussies: Scammer

OceanusLabs

Approved Source
A guy bought some left over var and winnie I had left over ($50 a bottle) with btc and all was fine. 2nd time around I let him buy some of my gear that I had for personal use. He bought it with egift cards (I said that was ok because i thought he was legit), then when I received the email from the company that the payment had been processed I sent off the goods. Well, he cancelled the order and acted like "they stuffed up the wrong date". Then he tried with another company - card rejected. Then he started to not respond on Wickr. I told him that I would be sending someone to collect (another story) and that I have all his details - still no response. This started a month ago.

So:

Andrew Strogylos
2 Platts Avenue
Belmore, NSW 2192
Australia

Wickr: Princess1234567
e-mail: [email protected]
username here: sssxc

I think I have his FB, ABN, etc. But I need to know if it's the same guy (and not a set up). If it is the guy I think it is, his brother has a nutrition business in Sydney and is probably selling gear to clients. Again, I need to know if it's the same person though.

Scumbags like this deserve what's coming to him, thanks to Oceanus for exposing this arsehole

This is fucked that this happened but my advice would be to use bitcoins only in future

Posting about scammers calmly and maturely is definently the way to go though, thankyou for the information

A guy bought some left over var and winnie I had left over ($50 a bottle) with btc and all was fine. 2nd time around I let him buy some of my gear that I had for personal use. He bought it with egift cards (I said that was ok because i thought he was legit), then when I received the email from the company that the payment had been processed I sent off the goods. Well, he cancelled the order and acted like "they stuffed up the wrong date". Then he tried with another company - card rejected. Then he started to not respond on Wickr. I told him that I would be sending someone to collect (another story) and that I have all his details - still no response. This started a month ago.

So:

Andrew Strogylos
2 Platts Avenue
Belmore, NSW 2192
Australia

Wickr: Princess1234567
e-mail: [email protected]
username here: sssxc

I think I have his FB, ABN, etc. But I need to know if it's the same guy (and not a set up). If it is the guy I think it is, his brother has a nutrition business in Sydney and is probably selling gear to clients. Again, I need to know if it's the same person though.
Isn't this a breach of someone's privacy?
Esp since this has been resolved..?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Funny how I get called the scammer.
Bought several different times off oceanuslabs.
Has bloods done on test e. Was taking 2mls each day Mon - Wed and Fri...so 6mls in total a week for 6 weeks.
Blood results came 20% of what it should have come at... So about 300mg per week I was shooting.
Complained and showed blood results.
Still awaiting on austpost tracking number of "different batch".
I have blood results on hand if anyone wishes to see them.
I have started buying off addar1nc and so far feel the effects of the sus250 which has been about 2 weeks.

After you received your gear, you literally cancelled your payment to me, got a refund from the vendor, then didn't respond to any of my messages for over 3 weeks. This was all noted to the VIPS of this website.

Bought several different times off oceanuslabs.
Has bloods done on test e. Was taking 2mls each day Mon - Wed and Fri...so 6mls in total a week for 6 weeks.
Blood results came 20% of what it should have come at... So about 300mg per week I was shooting.
Complained and showed blood results.
[/QUOTE]

You also told me you were shooting "when you could", and that you would go weeks without injecting at all, then inject up to 6mls in one week. What type of blood results were you expecting? Ironic that every other person that has purchased has NOT had the same issues.

Still awaiting on austpost tracking number of "different batch".
I have blood results on hand if anyone wishes to see them.
I have started buying off addar1nc and so far feel the effects of the sus250 which has been about 2 weeks.

As I told you, I sent you more gear for the sake of clarity. Ironic you tried to scam in the first place with the reverse charge, then don't answer for 3 weeks to any messages, and now claim you didn't receive my 2nd FREE batch.

You "feel" sus after 2 weeks. Right, how scientific. Are you inject that once a month like you were with my gear, then claim your bloods are low again?

P.S After you (finally) paid up for the first lot of gear, I asked mods to remove my post, which was declined. Don't blame me for calling you out as a scammer, after not hearing from you for 3 weeks, after reverse charging, AND have over $1000 worth of gear. Next time, do the right thing and pay for what you got and there will be no problems.

You and I both called the gift card place and we both received different responses and finally they said that they fucked the order and the date was for a month or two in advance.

I cancelled and tried again with the other gift card place you stated to use and my brothers credit card was blocked the next day as CBA thought it was cyber fraud being 800 odd dollars in gift cards.
You were sent the original email stating the transaction went through showing it was paid.

I had responded to your messages and explained both situations in detail, let alone receiving emails confirming the above.

BEFORE obtaining your gear, I was using some gear that was that painful and underdosed... I wouldnt jab three times a week, maybe once or twice a week I stated.
When using your gear, I started on 1ml test e and 1ml Decca three times a week... So 3mls test e and 3 mls Decca per week.
I upped the test to 2ml dropped the Decca completely.
I was on 6mls a week of test e for 6 weeks then had the blood test which showed 52nmol/L... My natural levels are 21nmol/L.
I ended up jabbing 2.5mls Mon, Wed and Fri... Yes, 3/4 of a bottle and started to notice my libido rise slightly from normal levels.

This is news to me about a 2nd free batch...
So, with this first (and second?) free batch... What are the tracking numbers..? I'm still waiting for a response on wickr for the first tracking number...

Some food for thought for everyone reading this... if I was a scammer... Why would he post 2 free packages to me..?

Yes, I feel the sus within the first two weeks... 1ml three times a week... Half the dose of your gear with greater results.

Funny that it hasn't built up completely in my system, however I am feeling the immediate effects on my libido.

I will be getting another blood test done in 2 weeks to confirm my suspicions, I'm more than happy to provide those as I did the previous one to you as I will to Addar1nc.

I actually provided you my bloods and explained my dosage etc. You looked for every excuse under the sun from how many mls I was using to the batch etc.

I gave you the benefit of doubt and said, let's work together to get this dosage situation right...

Obviously, there is a reason why your not an approved seller on this website... Or any more.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Either way, I no longer sell here, but after your message calling me certain names for perceived injustices, I figured you had read this thread. Look at the date I called "scam", think of the reasons why I did it, and take it up with mods on this site. It is not my issue.

You "feel" sus after 2 weeks. Right, how scientific. Are you inject that once a month like you were with my gear, then claim your bloods are low again?

Here is how "scientific" my claims are...

19/05/2017 is your gear on 6mls of enanthate per week "250mg/ml

07/07/2017 is Addar1nc Hercules Labs on 3mls of sus 250 per week.

Half the gear and twice the strength... So my "feel" was spot on...
0bb569c6ae264b69f5247c234597e145.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Guys - great to see some constructive feedback.. I'm all for it. Let's keep this off the forums now and talk behind the scenes. Providing all is sorted let's move forward!!

This thread can be closed *love*

Back
Top Bottom