Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

watch out anabolicgear.net

kuhero

Registered
just want to post a warning about this source anabolicgear.net based on my own experience
I sent them $800 in bitcoins as payment and the person was very friendly with me and helpful. It has been a week since and they won’t email me back now that they have my money. This really is bad I’m out $$$

Domestic Supply is an industry leader for well over a decade... Top brand choices with the best quality, customer service and shipping speed you will find! I would strongly suggest making the switch to domestic supply!

anabolicgear.net took money from multiple members and didn't ship packages, that makes them scammers. stay away.

just want to post a warning about this source anabolicgear.net based on my own experience
I sent them $800 in bitcoins as payment and the person was very friendly with me and helpful. It has been a week since and they won’t email me back now that they have my money. This really is bad I’m out $$$

It looks that way.

Stick to trusted sources like PSL and NapsGear

Go with our sources you wont be disappointed!!

Back
Top Bottom