Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Western uinion

Rocket 25

Beginner Brother
Anyone ever have a problem sending money this has happened twice as I am putting in the amount them to the next step an error code comes up and that is the end of that and I did not see an option for cash pick up?

You will very rarely be able to get payment through using WU online. You almost always need to go in person for these transactions (I think they may flag). That said, I highly recommend using crypto to pay instead of WU, MG, etc. as the latter are becoming more and more problematic (not to mention the ludicrous fees).

Anyone ever have a problem sending money this has happened twice as I am putting in the amount them to the next step an error code comes up and that is the end of that and I did not see an option for cash pick up?

Hello. Yes, sometimes they don't want to proceed your transfer and flag you

Hi, does Moneygram work ok? I wanted to place an order an am trying to avoid crypto currency

Oh yeah, you’d want to avoid using crypto... It’s only the easiest method to pass through red tape and instantly pay...

Oh yeah, you’d want to avoid using crypto... It’s only the easiest method to pass through red tape and instantly pay...

Yeah I get it guy, I’ve used it for years but I have a new phone and am having trouble accessing my coinbase. I’m looking for a short term fix. Thanks for your helpful reply... 👍🏻

Yeah guy I get it, I’ve used it for years but I’m currently locked out of my coinbase. Thanks for the help 👍🏻

moneygram and western union are just a waste of time honestly... they flag everything, they want all sorts of personal info etc... i dont know bro, i dont go near them... you would have to ask greg what other options hes wiling to take... thats one question im not sure on...

Hello. Yes, moneygram ,western union, ria - they all work ) but sometimes they can blocked you without any reason)
This... literally block anyone, even parents sending money to a kid thats away in school.. No joke!

moneygram and western union are just a waste of time honestly... they flag everything, they want all sorts of personal info etc... i dont know bro, i dont go near them... you would have to ask greg what other options hes wiling to take... thats one question im not sure on...

Thanks for the info, im trying to back into my coinbase

WU and MG are fairly unreliable ways to pay, as they are blocking payment and receivers more and more now. Try something like cashapp for crypto if you are having a hard time with other exchanges.

Since that transaction was flagged or declined with errors does this mean I am flagged or could I try again? I am currently looking into crypto and thank you to everyone trying to help the technology challenged with there post on crypto!

Since that transaction was flagged or declined with errors does this mean I am flagged or could I try again? I am currently looking into crypto and thank you to everyone trying to help the technology challenged with there post on crypto!
you can try all you want but if you get flagged just one time, you are going to have constant issues here on out with WU or MG

they block people because of all the scams out there. in their defense they are trying to protect people. everyday old geezers go to the store and try and do a western union to some person who they met online scamming them or to an african prince etc.

my advice is i know you are locked out of coinbase but set up a new one somewhere else. there are other crypto places

I use Western Union. Don't bother with the app. I only order stuff twice a year at most so I don't mind it. Holding Bitcoin for that long is risky and it's a pain in the ass. Coinbase puts random 15 day holds on deposits half the time. Cashapp isn't offered in my state. Authenticating your identity for new accounts takes forever. I simply place an order before I go to the grocery. Go grab my food for the week and go by the customer service counter to pay for some gear via WU.

I use Western Union. Don't bother with the app. I only order stuff twice a year at most so I don't mind it. Holding Bitcoin for that long is risky and it's a pain in the ass. Coinbase puts random 15 day holds on deposits half the time. Cashapp isn't offered in my state. Authenticating your identity for new accounts takes forever. I simply place an order before I go to the grocery. Go grab my food for the week and go by the customer service counter to pay for some gear via WU.

stay away from coinbase they also block people randomly I would look into blockchain and see if they have that available in your area.. coinmama is also a good service..

stay away from coinbase they also block people randomly I would look into blockchain and see if they have that available in your area.. coinmama is also a good service..

Last time I used it they put a 21 day hold on my funds. I called bank and had them cancel transaction and they sent me a message saying I owed them $20.

Back
Top Bottom