Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to do when you're a shy one..and broke up with ur ex gf?

mvik57

Registered
I used to chat with a girl, junior to me in college,spent hours chatting with her daily and a day came when she proposed me,as I liked her, I accepted her proposal and from that day on wards I started loving her with all my heart and she loved me the most. The relationship was going fine and as she was in the first year of college she doesn’t want to open up in front of everyone, it was fine with me, I too supported her and gave her space but behaved foolishly sometimes, hurting her. She used to forgive me each time. We used to spend time together and also on Skype for hours together. I had a great time of my life, took my life seriously and everything was going fine, but then she stopped contacting me... why??

I used to chat with a girl, junior to me in college,spent hours chatting with her daily and a day came when she proposed me,as I liked her, I accepted her proposal and from that day on wards I started loving her with all my heart and she loved me the most. The relationship was going fine and as she was in the first year of college she doesn’t want to open up in front of everyone, it was fine with me, I too supported her and gave her space but behaved foolishly sometimes, hurting her. She used to forgive me each time. We used to spend time together and also on Skype for hours together. I had a great time of my life, took my life seriously and everything was going fine, but then she stopped contacting me... why??

It's very wise on your part to sign up on MD and to reach out for advice. You would be well advised to sign up over at www.getbig.com and reach out there. They are a very kind group of guys/gals.

It's very hard to justify why she do this my suggestion don't upset focus your own work , remember love is a part of life not heart of life man

Sent from my SM-J810G using Tapatalk

ah the good ole dating in your 20's drama BS

i have good news for you though.. as you get older the tables are turned and YOU become the one ghosting women and not returning their calls. right now it seems like you have to chase pussy and be a desperate loser just to get laid cause all the girls are going after the 'bad boys'... by your 40's you will have the women lined up as the # of quality men starts decreasing.. if you aren't a druggie, alcoholic, paying $$$ in alimony/child support, jobless, a felon, or a nazi-fascist skinhead you can date a different girl every night.

if you are a 40 something man with a good education, make decent $$$, isn't a criminal, and is in atleast decent shape you will get all the women you want without even trying.

my advice is 'have fun' in your 20's when it comes to dating. don't get emotionally attached to a chick no matter how 'special' you think she is. so stop bitching about this dumb idiot girl and finish your education and build a strong career

Last edited:
They say "break ups make bodybuilders" I've been married four times and am here to tell you it's true. Get into the gym, train your ass off and make her sorry she dumped you

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm banging her bruh....hardcore

- - - Updated - - -

They say "break ups make bodybuilders" I've been married four times and am here to tell you it's true. Get into the gym, train your ass off and make her sorry she dumped you

Married 4 times? My gawd man what the hell...

So are you sayng, Wesley, that you have resumed training on three occasions, worked your ass off each time, made not one, not two, but three ex-wives sorry that they dumped you, and that you are now working toward a fourth time? :)

So are you sayng, Wesley, that you have resumed training on three occasions, worked your ass off each time, made not one, not two, but three ex-wives sorry that they dumped you, and that you are now working toward a fourth time? :)
Correct Eddie, except for the being dumped part. I was the dumper, not the dumpie (sp?)

You prob pushed her away. First of all women want a man to take charge. It makes them feel secure and safe. If you were being shy it pushed her away.

Don’t worry about it, so many women to choose from. Like Steve said, as you get older the women will be lined up. If you in good shape, have good job, and especially if you take charge in a good way. I’m not talking about dominating women, except in the bedroom. They love that shit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's keep wesley away from women...its for your own benefit broski
It's a little late for an intervention, but it's the thought that counts, ty

What an odd first post on a steroid/bodybuilding forum....

Anyway. Yeah what others said. It feels like the end of the world, but you'll eventually get over it. If she's not meant for you, she's not meant for you, move on. I thought the same way you did once, I was obsessed over her, then I realized....wtf...there are better women out there who don't treat me like this...dated a couple, finally found my wife through online dating at 29 and we got married a year later. Been together ever since.

People go through seasons. She might be going through some personal stuff and pushed you away.

I broke up with my girlfriend recently. It was a tough decision but it was nothing against her. She wants to have kids in the near future and I am not ready for that

Correct Eddie, except for the being dumped part. I was the dumper, not the dumpie (sp?)

Oh, so you got yourself back in shape after you dumped these women. Okay.

(The correct spelling in this case would be "dempee" which is an informal noun pertaining to a person whose intimate partner unceremoniously ended their romantic relationship. "Dumpie," on the other hand, is a colloquialism descriptive of the act of taking a selfie while taking, well, a dump. "Dumpy" is an adjective which usually describes a person who is short and chubby.)

People go through seasons. She might be going through some personal stuff and pushed you away.

I broke up with my girlfriend recently. It was a tough decision but it was nothing against her. She wants to have kids in the near future and I am not ready for that

Wow muskate, I was just looking at her Instagram I think it was that you provided a couple weeks ago. I am too, recently single. As of last week haha. Things happen, react and adapt I tell myself. Plenty of fish as they say. Goodluck

Back
Top Bottom