Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What product do you always have?

hipocampus.me

The user Punk34 replied to this thread and he made me wonder what are the products you always have in your storage to be used.

For instance, I would say that I think it´s very important to have always Dostinex (Caber) close to you, just in case you need it urgently in the middle of your cycle.

What do you think about it? What are the products you always have?

Hipo

Never needed Caber and never will.
As long as you keep Estrogen in Range, you can't get Progesterone or Prolactin Gyno, simply Impossible, so get your Bloodwork done.

I always have Proviron & Aromasin on hand for any Cycle.
This and Bloodwork and you'll never need anything else while On Cycle............................................. JP
P.S.
I always use some Type of Test as my Base to.

I keep Letro on hand in case of emergency. Always have the usual Aromasin for on and post cycle and Nolva, Clomid. But for piece of mind, Letrozole. If anything ever went wrong I know I have it there.

The user Punk34 replied to this thread and he made me wonder what are the products you always have in your storage to be used.

For instance, I would say that I think it´s very important to have always Dostinex (Caber) close to you, just in case you need it urgently in the middle of your cycle.

What do you think about it? What are the products you always have?

Hipo

I have dostinex thanks to you Hipo

aromasin!!!

as someone who is very gyno prone the stuff has been a blessing and the sides are non existant and its gentle .. imagine what people went through back in the 80's and 90's before this stuff came around. they had to take shitty nolva instead

Always got to have reliable AIs on hand. Letro is the hammer, you need to keep it just in case, but you need Aromasin because you need an AI. You only break out the big gun if you have to nuke something. Aside from that there is the obvious...Test. Gotta have test always.

Aromasin, test and the recent addition of proviron going forward. Thanks to you hipo :)

What about some sexual health tabs? Do you usually have some of them always close to you?

Since I was a Youngin, it's always been Proviron.
No need for the others, and much cheaper.................................... JP
P.S.
Just to Clarify.
There were no other Sexual Health Tabs when I was young.

Back
Top Bottom