Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's considered a "large order"?

CM810835

Hello,
Perhaps someone knows or maybe the gentlemen from DS or PSL could respond. Looking forward to placing my first order in the next few days. Will need a cycle and my PCT. Ive seen info stating that "larger orders" should/need to be mailed out separately or to different addresses. So that begs the question; when does one order require two or three separate shipments? What's the cutoff for getting it shipped all at once?

Hello,
Perhaps someone knows or maybe the gentlemen from DS or PSL could respond. Looking forward to placing my first order in the next few days. Will need a cycle and my PCT. Ive seen info stating that "larger orders" should/need to be mailed out separately or to different addresses. So that begs the question; when does one order require two or three separate shipments? What's the cutoff for getting it shipped all at once?

Thats a question for each source on their policy. Greg with DS is on frequently and can help. Im not sure the policy on large orders that he and psl have.

Hello,
some sources will send all items at once and some will not.. its by size.. this info will not be shared or mentioned due to safety and security.

It comes down to common sense.. it it looks big, trim it down.. plus certain packs wont fit in postal boxes and such and often people have to go down and get them, who wants to do that?

also, if you loss some of your order with a shipping issue that can get lost, stolen or anything with domestic, its easier to absorb a small one, than having to send a whole new large pack.. and the same applies for inter shipping as well..
its just a precaution and a suggestion that we make..PSL can send all at once, just ask them, or let the pro's do what it best for you.. No source wants to make your shipping/receiving experience inconvenient, they want to assure that you get the best shipping method to assure that you get what you paid for..

It's always best to use a few different address any how. get everything in or around the same time. An average cycle with PCT is no issue for almost any source.. When you start planning for longer blasts and extension compounds, that' when things get broken..

Last but not least.. some warehouses my only have certain items while others will have different ones. thus, multi packs!

Hello,

hello) if you have usual postal box - it should be huge order to separate it) usually we ship in 1 package)

I'm planning my next cycle now, considering placing a large order over $2000, not sure with DS or PSL but reading about both. I welcome any cycle help. :) Planning a 20 week cycle.

I'm planning my next cycle now, considering placing a large order over $2000, not sure with DS or PSL but reading about both. I welcome any cycle help. :) Planning a 20 week cycle.
You can't go wrong with either company, you'll be n great hands either way.

Both companies offer DOMESTIC, and PSL offers items shipped international as well that are priced extremely low.. Further more there is a 15% discount store-wide with either DOMESTIC or international services.
Also, PSL is well known for giving store credit off of future order if people get blood-work and post their results..

With both stores at your disposal you have a vast amount of products and compounds to choose from. If you are also considering peptides they are available by way of PSL services as well.

You don't need to spend 2k, shop smart and get only what you really need vs what you want.. Get the most value and spend less, save money for a rainy day!

I have bulk deals and also put freebies with such orders. If you need cycle help - I or Dylan or Steve can help you to plan you cycle and PCT, help with bloods and etc)
All my gear are manufactured on real pharma factories - you can check zphc, Spectrum pharma and others websites and you will find photos of huge factories.
Also I have a lot of Pharma brands like Balkan, Bayer, Pfizer and others.

I have bulk deals and also put freebies with such orders. If you need cycle help - I or Dylan or Steve can help you to plan you cycle and PCT, help with bloods and etc)
All my gear are manufactured on real pharma factories - you can check zphc, Spectrum pharma and others websites and you will find photos of huge factories.
Also I have a lot of Pharma brands like Balkan, Bayer, Pfizer and others.

yes im always happy to help with cycle layouts, just let me know

It's less the amount you pay and more the sheer volume a package would be. You do not want a post person thinking it sounds like 10 vials of steroids in this package. A way round that, as suggested (also good in case one gets lost) is to break it down into 4 orders. Buy them over a week or so so as to separate out their arrival.

some sources will send all items at once and some will not.. its by size.. this info will not be shared or mentioned due to safety and security.

It comes down to common sense.. it it looks big, trim it down.. plus certain packs wont fit in postal boxes and such and often people have to go down and get them, who wants to do that?

also, if you loss some of your order with a shipping issue that can get lost, stolen or anything with domestic, its easier to absorb a small one, than having to send a whole new large pack.. and the same applies for inter shipping as well..
its just a precaution and a suggestion that we make..PSL can send all at once, just ask them, or let the pro's do what it best for you.. No source wants to make your shipping/receiving experience inconvenient, they want to assure that you get the best shipping method to assure that you get what you paid for..

It's always best to use a few different address any how. get everything in or around the same time. An average cycle with PCT is no issue for almost any source.. When you start planning for longer blasts and extension compounds, that' when things get broken..

Last but not least.. some warehouses my only have certain items while others will have different ones. thus, multi packs!

How often should the address be changed? If an order is placed once a year or once every 2 years should the address be different on that far of a space?

You can usually do 6 month rentals on most boxes, and then change. That is probably more than frequently enough.

How often should the address be changed? If an order is placed once a year or once every 2 years should the address be different on that far of a space?
If you are ordering non stop than its best to get new addresses and use different ones each time.. However, ordering just a few times a year is fine at the same addy.

Back
Top Bottom