Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's wrong with Napsgear

ntran

Registered
Hi,

There are lots of old threads on this forum and other forums bashing Napsgear products. But noone really explain why they hate Napsgear.

Could someone here tell me why? I personally like their Test E, and blood proved them are real so far.

Mainly it's their deceptive advertising practices. Instead of paying to sponsor forums they make fake accounts praising their service in a random thread, and a second random account will jump in seconding the praise. The accounts will have been made that day, and have no previous posts. They spam random forums like this, and it's not considered proper etiquette, especially when perfectly good sponsors pay to be on the forums. Another reason some people complain (although I cannot independently confirm this one), is that when there is a shipping or order issue, their CS team can be slow to respond or unresponsive.

Hi,

There are lots of old threads on this forum and other forums bashing Napsgear products. But noone really explain why they hate Napsgear.

Could someone here tell me why? I personally like their Test E, and blood proved them are real so far.
The problem is napsgear

The problem with them is that people have an issue with shills like yourself that go around to all the communities dropping little Easter eggs with backdoor sourcing.

instead of asking the question what's wrong with their service you had to throw in there that you're happy with the products. That's a crude and pathetic advertising scheme.

Maybe it's about time you go back to naps and tell him it's just not even worth coming to this community anymore, because the reputation has been tarnished and destroyed a long time ago from this very type of shit right here.

Mainly it's their deceptive advertising practices. Instead of paying to sponsor forums they make fake accounts praising their service in a random thread, and a second random account will jump in seconding the praise. The accounts will have been made that day, and have no previous posts. They spam random forums like this, and it's not considered proper etiquette, especially when perfectly good sponsors pay to be on the forums. Another reason some people complain (although I cannot independently confirm this one), is that when there is a shipping or order issue, their CS team can be slow to respond or unresponsive.

100%
that's why people don't like naps

It’s the shittiest way of getting gear. Literally almost any source is better, in almost every way

They send douchebags around to forums to leave bull shit reviews and they pay them to do which is quite hilarious if you think about it... they are paying to essentially worsen their reputation... everyone knows the drill... new user, sometimes its even their first post but its generally in their first 10-15 posts, blatantly pushing this garbage... everyone has to market or they don't sell products... thats not the issue... im all about marketing... thats the way of the world... you cant sell a thing if you dont have marketing... however, the way they do things turns everyone off, not to mention their basically 50/50 reputation... everyone is going to get complaints... thats business but those should be kept to a minimum... when you are like half complaints and half good feedback, thats just not good... its everything with them...

Hi,

The adverts. Plus we get a LOT of one time members coming on here and plugging them only to be never seen again.

I remember back in the day 2008ish ordering from naps and waiting months on end for the gear. You’d be ready for spring and get the gear mid summer.

Fuck naps !

The problem with them is that people have an issue with shills like yourself that go around to all the communities dropping little Easter eggs with backdoor sourcing.

instead of asking the question what's wrong with their service you had to throw in there that you're happy with the products. That's a crude and pathetic advertising scheme.

Maybe it's about time you go back to naps and tell him it's just not even worth coming to this community anymore, because the reputation has been tarnished and destroyed a long time ago from this very type of shit right here.

Your butt still hurts?

- - - Updated - - -

See here's how I think - how good can they be if they're that desperate? If they didn't try so damn hard maybe they'd have a better rep here.

Good logic right there!

Back
Top Bottom