Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are some credible sources that do not take 2 months

zaberger

Registered
The testosterone e I was using was from get pumped labs and also an extra bottle of
Pharmacom my buddy had on hand was some nice product. However, the source is no longer available FOR ME. My guy was ordering it and would rip me off by charging extra which in a way I get it. That being said I need a source for my own so I do not need to wait until another middle man is ready. Any help Is appreciated and if I can help one of you in any way to please let me know. Thanks

Zack
27 y.o. Male from Louisiana idk if that helps.

Scroll up, look at the banner with the word PuritySourceLabs.

Apparently they take < 7 days for domestic usa and a bit longer for international.

Took 2 weeks for NZ/AUS

The testosterone e I was using was from get pumped labs and also an extra bottle of
Pharmacom my buddy had on hand was some nice product. However, the source is no longer available FOR ME. My guy was ordering it and would rip me off by charging extra which in a way I get it. That being said I need a source for my own so I do not need to wait until another middle man is ready. Any help Is appreciated and if I can help one of you in any way to please let me know. Thanks

Zack
27 y.o. Male from Louisiana idk if that helps.

My shit comes in 3 days.

I recommend trying to search other forums like meso rx or superior muscle. The only answer your gonna get here is purity source labs. If you Google " purity source labs bunk" u can read for yourself and decide

I recommend trying to search other forums like meso rx or superior muscle. The only answer your gonna get here is purity source labs. If you Google " purity source labs bunk" u can read for yourself and decide

I dont know what your problem is but do not come on here and insinuate or mislead members and tell them psl is bunk!! And if you go on superiormuscle you will find out we are very much legit and trusted. Ask the admin bouncer or any of his mods as well. Tell him macedog sent you!!!
As a matter of fact seems like you have some type of personal issue against psl! Source bashing is not tolerated.

I read the same on the other forum about psl
Obviously when you ask they don’t tell nothing else but psl lol hope you guys have good dicounts for promoting

I read the same on the other forum about psl
Obviously when you ask they don’t tell nothing else but psl lol hope you guys have good dicounts for promoting

They have to be getting something out of it I wonder if it's the same guys for uncle z

I dont know what your problem is but do not come on here and insinuate or mislead members and tell them psl is bunk!! And if you go on superiormuscle you will find out we are very much legit and trusted. Ask the admin bouncer or any of his mods as well. Tell him macedog sent you!!!
As a matter of fact seems like you have some type of personal issue against psl! Source bashing is not tolerated.

🤫 I didn't say they are bunk said to Google psl bunk. Just telling him to do his research. You pretty quick to be on the defensive side just strange how it's the same couple of guys on every thread talking about psl trying to fish the noobs in.

Back
Top Bottom