Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are some good Canadian sources?

firsttimeroider

Registered
I’ve looked at pGanabolics but they’ve been recently V& and I will not be ordering from them.

Another option is purity lab international but I don’t see any reviews for Canadians on that.

Where else can I get steroids? All I’m looking for is Test E, and PCT

I dont know canadians but try psl they are better

PGAnabolics is solid and been my source for like 3 years now......some competition of theirs was spreading rumors that they got in trouble but it was all false/fake news.

PGAnabolics is solid and been my source for like 3 years now......some competition of theirs was spreading rumors that they got in trouble but it was all false/fake news.

bro no hard feelings...but with 21 posts maybe you're the scammer spreading fake/false news...would be good to see proof....

Canadian guy where is pganabolics defending himself? free to do so, he a scammer I think and you involved with him or just playin?

Canadian guy where is pganabolics defending himself? free to do so, he a scammer I think and you involved with him or just playin?

You'll have to write better and post better replies if you want a vote lol

I am just a long time client dude...I actually found them on here and made a thread asking if they're good back in 2018...

https://www.evolutionary.org/forums...-pganabolics-63614.html?highlight=pganabolics

I've been with them since...and been happy. Not cool for others to spread false info about a source that's been around for a while with no proof

Back
Top Bottom