Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What we have learned...

hipocampus.me

Hi

I have been reading and re-reading the answers that you (and in another forums) wrote in the thread where we asked you about why do you choose a source, what´s important for you, and all those questions we make.

And we have learned few things. Well, technically I have to say I was doing most of them from before, but you just have encourage me to try it even harder.

Let me explain it to you.

Pricing: As it´s logical, a lot of people wrote about the pricing as one of the main reason why to choose or not to choose a source. I can assure you that prices that we have now in the site won't change for the next three months. At least be sure they won't be up. If the change before this period of time they will go down. And I´ll let you all know. Our prices are already, as far as I know, one of the cheapest in the market for real pharma grade.

Products: We will continue adding high quality products to the site and will keep you posted. We want you to be sure that every single UGL product will be tested before being added to my line store. I have already being doing so and I will continue, as it´s something that you demand. I have been also updating the inventor everyday and I will continue doing so. Every product that you add, at any quantity you add, to your shopping cart is available to be shipped immediately. And it will continue like that.

Honesty: You said you liked honesty sources. I think I am. And I think you have already noticed that. I´ll continue that way ;-)

Communication: We will do our best to keep going in this matter. We are answering email fast and we will continue. We are letting you know here any important news and we will continue. We have been telling you where to track your package the minute it´s being shipped and we will continue. No better communication policy than good communication ;-) I almost forgot to let you know that we have an online chat in the store available to talk to you live in case you need some help while surfing in the site. Not a lot of people used it, but I think it´s a fantastic tool. As the guy that is there is saying: "Check me out. I´m not a robot." ;-)

Respect for the customers: Always. We had never (and we won't) make distinction between bigger and smaller order: they all are being shipped at the same time, in the same frame time. I think none can say that was treated with disrespect from me/us and I´m taking it very seriously: it won't happen.

Customer service: Well, I think everything I have been writing so far can be copied and pasted here ;-)

Coupon for returning customers: Someone wrote about it and I just think it´s a fantastic idea. As we are starting and not a lot of people know about us yet, we still have to create some discount or promos in order to let new customers to know about us but be sure it will change in the next months. Let´s say one month and a half. Let´s put May the 15th as the last day we will be offering pros to new customers. After that I´ll do my best to create promotions just for customers that have placed, at least, one order with us previously. How does it sound to you?

Offering incentives per review: I´m not that sure about this, actually. I mean I really dont like to have the impression I´m begging for reviews here or at any other forums. You and me know how important the reviews are (90% of people that answer in the thread said that they choose between one source or another by reading the reviews) but I really prefer to think that you are guys that like to help the community as the community helped you once deciding between one source or another. Reviews are like a circle in which we all are taking advantage of it: if you write honest reviews, probably I will have more visitors to the site and more customers that will buy knowing, for sure, I´m a good source. It I have more customers I can keep prices as low as they are now or even take them a bit down as I will have some more power to make new agreements with my suppliers. So I think this is the most important benefit you can take by leaving a review: fair prices will continue, good service will continue, happiness will continue ;-)

I´m sorry I wrote such a looming post, but I really wanted to explain to you what we have learned, what you have teach us ;-)

Hipo

This post adds value in my opinion. take care of the customer and we Will return.

So far my dealing with hipo has been very speedy in terms of communication and order status.

What testing is being done on the ug line? I think a lot of us are always in the market for real var and primo etc...but we all know they are commonly faked so it is hard to commit.

This post adds value in my opinion. take care of the customer and we Will return.

So far my dealing with hipo has been very speedy in terms of communication and order status.

What testing is being done on the ug line? I think a lot of us are always in the market for real var and primo etc...but we all know they are commonly faked so it is hard to commit.

Thanks for your words.

You can see the lab test results in each UGL product, as an attached picture:

http://www.hipocampus.me/image/cache/data/Oxand10-500x500.png

We are waiting to receive the documents for the oils in order to publish them. With all that mess and days off in Easter everything is being a bit delayed, but we were told in the phone by the lab guy that they are g2g so we opened them to be sold already.

Hipo

I can't comment on product quality yet. But I can say customer service and communication is simply amazing! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom