Join Evolutionary Forums


needtobuildmuslce.com
domestic-supply.com
puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: What is you go-to testosterone ester?

  1. #1
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,820
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    What is you go-to testosterone ester?

    What Testosterone ester do you look up to most for getting you to your goal in mind?
    There's many different types of testosterone esters, however these are the 4 most commonly used esters that are found in the majority of TRT or a cycle/blast. We can save the other esters Isocaproate, Undecanate, PhenylPropionate and Suspension/Base for an other day!




    As we all know each ester can effect users differently, this is why most of us have a specific ester we favor most, whether we change esters depending on the goal, or strictly use one ester only as TRT or as a base in a cycle/blast.

    I love my Test Cyp, hands down best loner term option..
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::



    Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

    Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more


  2. #2
    Cyborg Humanoid Brother TheChad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1,386
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Vision~ View Post
    What Testosterone ester do you look up to most for getting you to your goal in mind?
    There's many different types of testosterone esters, however these are the 4 most commonly used esters that are found in the majority of TRT or a cycle/blast. We can save the other esters Isocaproate, Undecanate, PhenylPropionate and Suspension/Base for an other day!




    As we all know each ester can effect users differently, this is why most of us have a specific ester we favor most, whether we change esters depending on the goal, or strictly use one ester only as TRT or as a base in a cycle/blast.

    I love my Test Cyp, hands down best loner term option..
    Test C is always a great choice but I do love me some Sustanon! I tend to have great experience on it whether at a low dose or high! I would say Sustanon is my fav!

  3. #3
    EVO V.I.P. ~Vision~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,820
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChad View Post
    Test C is always a great choice but I do love me some Sustanon! I tend to have great experience on it whether at a low dose or high! I would say Sustanon is my fav!
    Sust is my side piece I absolutely love it, cyp has been my long-term and steady, it's the most user-friendly ester for myself and I respond amazing to it, so I've made the commitment with making that my wife, per trt script from my GP however sust is my little slutty sidepiece...
    Need help? Open support ticket
    Here's how ::CLICK HERE::



    Domestic and International shipping, best rates, many NEW products
    Online store - www.PuritySourceLabs.ru
    For ALL order issues open a TICKET ::HERE::

    Full line of AAS orals/oils/HGH/SARMS/HGH and more


  4. #4
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    162
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Short esters all the way! In 20 years I would say 90% of my cycles have been test prop. I know a lot of people will disagree, but I actually prefer the quick spike in levels and the ability to quickly manipulate the levels if needed. That goes for increasing and decreasing. I've never minded the EOD pinning and personally I get less PIP hitting 200mg of short esters in a shot than 500mg of long esters.

  5. #5
    VIP Stugatz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    667
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Harbormaster View Post
    Short esters all the way! In 20 years I would say 90% of my cycles have been test prop. I know a lot of people will disagree, but I actually prefer the quick spike in levels and the ability to quickly manipulate the levels if needed. That goes for increasing and decreasing. I've never minded the EOD pinning and personally I get less PIP hitting 200mg of short esters in a shot than 500mg of long esters.
    I also love the fast kick in with prop like you said. I don't even mind pinning every day however there comes a point where I'm running 2-3 injectables at once at moderate doses and I just don't have the space in my syringe to be using low dosed oils (100mg/mL). I typically will opt for longer esters nowadays because they are able to fit 200+ mg into each mL making it easier to squeeze more mg into a syringe. Otherwise I'd go prop/ace for everything.

    I'm gonna go with Sust as my favorite Testosterone ester. Although it's not just one ester it's a blend of esters. You get the benefit of short esters, with the option to pin once or twice a week rather than ED or EOD. Plus sust can be made up to 500mg/mL which is pretty neat.


  6. #6
    Growing Brother
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    162
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugatz View Post
    I also love the fast kick in with prop like you said. I don't even mind pinning every day however there comes a point where I'm running 2-3 injectables at once at moderate doses and I just don't have the space in my syringe to be using low dosed oils (100mg/mL). I typically will opt for longer esters nowadays because they are able to fit 200+ mg into each mL making it easier to squeeze more mg into a syringe. Otherwise I'd go prop/ace for everything.

    I'm gonna go with Sust as my favorite Testosterone ester. Although it's not just one ester it's a blend of esters. You get the benefit of short esters, with the option to pin once or twice a week rather than ED or EOD. Plus sust can be made up to 500mg/mL which is pretty neat.

    I hear you on that! When I was really rolling and doing 100 each of test p , tren ace and mast p ED, I had to rotate glutes, delta, biceps and triceps. No matter what something was sore everyday. I dont mind 3cc EOD though.

  7. #7
    EVO V.I.P. macedog24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,352
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    To be honest I think I like prop the best. Although on trt 200 test c is recommended.


  8. #8
    Newbie Brother
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    i like prop...

    but the past 2 cycles were prop / tren a, and im over pinning so often.

    will be on the enth next

  9. #9
    Novice Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    26
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Iím new to the board and was just digging through old posts. This one interested me. I just started a test p only cycle, ed injects 50mg. Iím a fan of prop but have never ran it alone, my own little experiment, but arenít all cycles? I plan on running it 6 weeks, thatís my goal, then back to my cyp for trt

  10. #10
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    30
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Just for trt, half test e, half deca works wonders for me. I had chronic knee pain and it almost eliminates it. Everyone is different tho!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •