Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What is you go-to testosterone ester?

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
What Testosterone ester do you look up to most for getting you to your goal in mind?
There's many different types of testosterone esters, however these are the 4 most commonly used esters that are found in the majority of TRT or a cycle/blast. We can save the other esters Isocaproate, Undecanate, PhenylPropionate and Suspension/Base for an other day!

hVOWIyq.png

iA8sub4.png

As we all know each ester can effect users differently, this is why most of us have a specific ester we favor most, whether we change esters depending on the goal, or strictly use one ester only as TRT or as a base in a cycle/blast.

I love my Test Cyp, hands down best loner term option..

What Testosterone ester do you look up to most for getting you to your goal in mind?
There's many different types of testosterone esters, however these are the 4 most commonly used esters that are found in the majority of TRT or a cycle/blast. We can save the other esters Isocaproate, Undecanate, PhenylPropionate and Suspension/Base for an other day!

hVOWIyq.png

iA8sub4.png

As we all know each ester can effect users differently, this is why most of us have a specific ester we favor most, whether we change esters depending on the goal, or strictly use one ester only as TRT or as a base in a cycle/blast.

I love my Test Cyp, hands down best loner term option..

Test C is always a great choice but I do love me some Sustanon! I tend to have great experience on it whether at a low dose or high! I would say Sustanon is my fav!

Test C is always a great choice but I do love me some Sustanon! I tend to have great experience on it whether at a low dose or high! I would say Sustanon is my fav!

Sust is my side piece I absolutely love it, cyp has been my long-term and steady, it's the most user-friendly ester for myself and I respond amazing to it, so I've made the commitment with making that my wife, per trt script from my GP however sust is my little slutty sidepiece...

Short esters all the way! In 20 years I would say 90% of my cycles have been test prop. I know a lot of people will disagree, but I actually prefer the quick spike in levels and the ability to quickly manipulate the levels if needed. That goes for increasing and decreasing. I've never minded the EOD pinning and personally I get less PIP hitting 200mg of short esters in a shot than 500mg of long esters.

Short esters all the way! In 20 years I would say 90% of my cycles have been test prop. I know a lot of people will disagree, but I actually prefer the quick spike in levels and the ability to quickly manipulate the levels if needed. That goes for increasing and decreasing. I've never minded the EOD pinning and personally I get less PIP hitting 200mg of short esters in a shot than 500mg of long esters.
I also love the fast kick in with prop like you said. I don't even mind pinning every day however there comes a point where I'm running 2-3 injectables at once at moderate doses and I just don't have the space in my syringe to be using low dosed oils (100mg/mL). I typically will opt for longer esters nowadays because they are able to fit 200+ mg into each mL making it easier to squeeze more mg into a syringe. Otherwise I'd go prop/ace for everything.

I'm gonna go with Sust as my favorite Testosterone ester. Although it's not just one ester it's a blend of esters. You get the benefit of short esters, with the option to pin once or twice a week rather than ED or EOD. Plus sust can be made up to 500mg/mL which is pretty neat.

sustanon-500-500mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg

I also love the fast kick in with prop like you said. I don't even mind pinning every day however there comes a point where I'm running 2-3 injectables at once at moderate doses and I just don't have the space in my syringe to be using low dosed oils (100mg/mL). I typically will opt for longer esters nowadays because they are able to fit 200+ mg into each mL making it easier to squeeze more mg into a syringe. Otherwise I'd go prop/ace for everything.

I'm gonna go with Sust as my favorite Testosterone ester. Although it's not just one ester it's a blend of esters. You get the benefit of short esters, with the option to pin once or twice a week rather than ED or EOD. Plus sust can be made up to 500mg/mL which is pretty neat.

sustanon-500-500mgml-10mlvial-ep.jpg

I hear you on that! When I was really rolling and doing 100 each of test p , tren ace and mast p ED, I had to rotate glutes, delta, biceps and triceps. No matter what something was sore everyday. I dont mind 3cc EOD though.

To be honest I think I like prop the best. Although on trt 200 test c is recommended.

i like prop...

but the past 2 cycles were prop / tren a, and im over pinning so often.

will be on the enth next

I’m new to the board and was just digging through old posts. This one interested me. I just started a test p only cycle, ed injects 50mg. I’m a fan of prop but have never ran it alone, my own little experiment, but aren’t all cycles? I plan on running it 6 weeks, that’s my goal, then back to my cyp for trt

Just for trt, half test e, half deca works wonders for me. I had chronic knee pain and it almost eliminates it. Everyone is different tho!

I’m new to the board and was just digging through old posts. This one interested me. I just started a test p only cycle, ed injects 50mg. I’m a fan of prop but have never ran it alone, my own little experiment, but aren’t all cycles? I plan on running it 6 weeks, that’s my goal, then back to my cyp for trt

6 week cycle? you should do at least 12-18 weeks for cycles.

Just for trt, half test e, half deca works wonders for me. I had chronic knee pain and it almost eliminates it. Everyone is different tho!

Self prescribed

you can do that man. try it out make sure you run an AI too

DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL IS OPEN!
www.puritysourcelabs.ru
After a short winter recess
rMZfEAu.png

Click below for direct store access
(Please allow site to update if it does not show prices)

You'll never be wasting money when you buy www.Euro-pharmacies.net gold lineEP's gold is like none other,
because it is a stabilizer; it is an insurance policy in this market that you're getting PURITY
EP Gold-Line isn't really made of gold, it's made of sweat, determination and a hard to find alloy called guts
with the added advantages known as "QUALITY"
www.puritysourcelabs.ru into the new GOLD-LINE series this year

Back
Top Bottom