Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best low side effect lean mass cycle..go!

How is the pip on that robo primo? At 200mg per ml it's gotta be painful.

nope, hell sometimes i couldn't even warm it up because i was in a hurry.. very slight burn during inject.. but nothing like you would think, its killer. the man has figured it out, and thats why its soo lucrative.

If you have the money. ..Test and Primo. You can consider Test and Var is a good option also. It will cost less.

Hey man new here but fairly experienced and the one that gave the worst sides was always prop and tren a test flu, gyno,sweats bold and other long acting never an issue

Your gonna run into sides on everything but it's what you do to prevent them. N2guard will keep you safe brother. Also if your real were about sides and want some basic lean mass the sarms triple stack is a great option.

side effects are relative
some guys take tren like candy and no problem, that would be the best lean mass cycle out there if you are one of those guys

Your diet will determine if your doing a lean mass not the steroids. I can cut on test and d-bol

Your diet will determine if your doing a lean mass not the steroids. I can cut on test and d-bol

100% true. Ive ran test and anadrol up to last week and cut great with diet on point. Ive also relaxed on my diet running prop,npp,winny and didnt look near as good... 80%diet 10%training 10%gear

What do you mean if "something comes about"?
Do you mean if side effects suddenly start, you can stop quicker and recover quicker?

think of starting a lean mass cycle but sensitive to sides. what would be best way to go about it
Bro if u want a lean mass cycle have u given a thought into running Sarms like Lgd, ostarine,S4 & GW501516. Will be cool lean mass cycle with minimal to no side effects - u would feel great and the mass gain on sarms cycle is easily keepable.

Back
Top Bottom