Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where to buy legit steroid source?

Do not purchase from hugeraw.com. I placed 2 orders that I never received. I sent multiple emails with only 1 reply after 41 days. Saying be patient, wait more days. After 41 days I would think that I have been patient enough. So after months still no orders arriving. Customer service sucks. One reply for 20 emails is ridiculous. Biggest scam I've ever encountered. Lost major money with them.

You got burned bro!

Hugeraw.com Laura lei and Mike scumbag.
Took the 2 weeks to give me a tracking number.......it was a tracking number that I dicates the package isn't even in USPS hands yet........that sits for 3 weeks no updates, I the meantime I'm receiving other packs from China without issue. They flat out ignore me. They responded once and said Corona virus is why it's late LOL..... I show them other tracking numbers and how they arrived no hiccup and they have now totally just started ignoring me......$1500 is alot of money to some people these people at hugeraw cannot be trusted they lie and steal........6 weeks no package, no refund, no email response or Skype response

HUGERAW.COM ARE SCAMMERS

Hugeraw.com Laura lei and Mike scumbag.
Took the 2 weeks to give me a tracking number.......it was a tracking number that I dicates the package isn't even in USPS hands yet........that sits for 3 weeks no updates, I the meantime I'm receiving other packs from China without issue. They flat out ignore me. They responded once and said Corona virus is why it's late LOL..... I show them other tracking numbers and how they arrived no hiccup and they have now totally just started ignoring me......$1500 is alot of money to some people these people at hugeraw cannot be trusted they lie and steal........6 weeks no package, no refund, no email response or Skype response

HUGERAW.COM ARE SCAMMERS

bro i heard hugeraws selectively scams...like ships fake powder and scams on many orders...crazy shit...stay away brothers

bro i heard hugeraws selectively scams...like ships fake powder and scams on many orders...crazy shit...stay away brothers
the obvious way to avoid this is to use a trusted source like our site sponsor domestic supply... domestic-supply.com

Back
Top Bottom