Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

where to buy legit steroid source?

Awesome product

i ordered from Hugeraw last month.awesome and slow shipping,really bad customer service

where to buy legit steroid source? is there anyone ordered from this guy? hugeraw.com/

Never heard of that particular person/site.

That said, I hear you man - it's frustrating when you get on a board devoted to steroids and they don't have a special section devoted to good sources and what have you. I mean, shit, they could call it approved sources or something catchy like that. :p

Very skeptical ... but i was wrong!
To be very honest, as soon as I processed our payment through Western Union, I was sure I lost that money. Their website states they accept Paypal, but on request paying through that service I was told that they discontinued this. This send up all red flags, so we cut our order to about 10% of the original order and processed it as a sample order for the minimum possible of all individual products. Tracking number took about 4 days to get, and was through Hong Kong post. Updates took very long. The products were received and tested...all good! After the paypal incident I thought that we would either not get anything or fake stuff. Our initial contact Yuki kept checking and updating us every 3 or 4 days through the process, so this was a lot of comfort. Now totally at ease, we will cancel all other supplier is Europe and the US and process all orders though this company. Prices are really to good to be true. Our margins are up by a whopping 60% Hugeraw.com Yuki tank you!

Brendan
I have been a loyal customer with hugeraw.com for several months now and I have never been disappointed! They offer top quality products at the best prices! They also have a great policy to resend at no extra cost if the products are seized! I have purchased steroids and hgh from other sites in the past but hugeraw.com have by far the best prices and quality I have ever purchased and I will only do business with hugeraw.com from now on! They offer quick and descreet shipping! Anyone looking to buy steroids, hgh and post cycle therapy and all top quality raw powders all of which has been of the highest quality at 99.6-99.9% purity! They provide great and discreet service and they also have the knowledge if you have any questions regarding their products! I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase raw powders or complete hgh kits to not look past hugeraw.com! You will not be disappointed!

Brendan
I have been a loyal customer with hugeraw.com for several months now and I have never been disappointed! They offer top quality products at the best prices! They also have a great policy to resend at no extra cost if the products are seized! I have purchased steroids and hgh from other sites in the past but hugeraw.com have by far the best prices and quality I have ever purchased and I will only do business with hugeraw.com from now on! They offer quick and descreet shipping! Anyone looking to buy steroids, hgh and post cycle therapy and all top quality raw powders all of which has been of the highest quality at 99.6-99.9% purity! They provide great and discreet service and they also have the knowledge if you have any questions regarding their products! I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase raw powders or complete hgh kits to not look past hugeraw.com! You will not be disappointed!

and have you labtest when have 99,9% purity ? when make test divergence is 5_6% to produkts and you say 99purity hm...omg

hugeraw.com scam

Do not purchase from hugeraw.com. I placed 2 orders that I never received. I sent multiple emails with only 1 reply after 41 days. Saying be patient, wait more days. After 41 days I would think that I have been patient enough. So after months still no orders arriving. Customer service sucks. One reply for 20 emails is ridiculous. Biggest scam I've ever encountered. Lost major money with them.

Huge raw are total liars, never honor resends, the quality isn't great, no stealth shipping , avoid these scammers..

I ordered fron hugeraw.com and I had excellent customer service, good product, good packicing and fast shipping. I tested deca, sustanon and tamoxifen and all was good. I will order again.

I’ve been using naps gear for a long time. Every time I’ve placed an order it’s made it through customs. They are smart enough to break apart the order into smaller boxes without raising any flags. The pricing is all based on which company you decide. I’ve never been burned by them no matter the size of the order. I had one email into customer service regarding my order and it took less than 18 hours to get a response followed by actions taken to change my order for me. I can’t tell you enough good things and i get all my products within their time frame of 21 days from shipment date. Highly recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom