Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where to buy steroids with cryptocurrency?

waterstone

Registered
Hey. I found this website athletway. They offer a 15% discount for cryptocurrency payment on a front page banner. When I made an order, the discount was not calculated. Maybe someone bought here and knows how to get this discount? I wrote an email but they didn't answer.

Has someone already bought steroids for bitcoins, ethereum, or other? Are there any other stores where you can buy with cryptocurrency? I am interested in the Balkan Pharmaceuticals specifically. I used to buy from iroids.com, maybe 2 years ago, now I want to go back to my best shape, but there's no such manufacturer there.

Instead of buying gear from the first site you stumbled upon...how about make this really safe and easy for you and order from PSL site sponsor.

psl.jpg

lmfao wtf thats pretty sweet, too bad you have to pay a rate to get btc anyway.

If you do BTC properly, the fee is next to nothing...a fraction of one percent. And it beats any other payment method by a long margin when it comes to cost. Have you tired to use Western Union? They absolutely rape you.

If you do BTC properly, the fee is next to nothing...a fraction of one percent. And it beats any other payment method by a long margin when it comes to cost. Have you tired to use Western Union? They absolutely rape you.

This is very true! Very cheap and easy to use.

Back
Top Bottom