Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can I contact robolics?

LeviathanII

Registered
I used to use robolics steroid source for many years, then got out of the game for a couple years now I'm back and it seems like they're nowhere to be found. is there anyone who has their contact information and is there anyone who can advise me if they are still a legit steroid Source or should I find someone else

I used to use robolics steroid source for many years, then got out of the game for a couple years now I'm back and it seems like they're nowhere to be found. is there anyone who has their contact information and is there anyone who can advise me if they are still a legit steroid Source or should I find someone else

Robolics is out of business, anyone claiming to be robolics is a scammer

bro hear he got caught in car with boy

Bro he’s been gone for over 2 years no one has the real story but he’s gone forsure!

noone really knows where he went/why etc... all i can tell you is to stick with TRUSTED sources... stick with domestic-supply.com

I understand you, the last time I tried to find them, I was constantly redirected to maybe they started working on the CDB already

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the image quality
3cdbd76ccdbdba1c8f43431b71d64da6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom