Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where can i get good stuff?

scirilo

Growing Brother
Hey guys I just recently moved to the US, and im looking forward to get some legit stuff with no problems at all. so i'd like to know if you guys have some good websites i could order from.
i have already tried 1steroids and i-fit but for some random reason im quite skeptical and always back down.
any good advice would be great as im keen on getting in juice asap.
ty!

Hey bro. Welcome to EVO. thanks for posting. How about tell us a little more about yourself. Also we have an approved source section within the forum you could check out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well to add up more info to it on why am i skeptical about those 2 i tried is one is asking me to send through western union to the state of nevada which is a gambling state and another is asking me to send to lebanon im not sure i can trust that eiter since its a far away transaction so basically im scared my money goes with no ways to get it back like i said i just moved and i cant afford to be losing 300 usd everytime i try to make a purchase over the internet.

Sure i dont mind.
im 24 yo turning 25 in march. my first time on juice was recomended by the the gym instructor that used to be my instructor and friend also. started off on test p mostly and dianabol liked the effects as used to take 1ml 3 times a week. since i really liked the effects of it i pretende to remain on the same just instead test E with anavar i heard it gives better muscle than dianabol im not really an expert on it but im now relying on this website for some help with it.
i currently live in texas its been 2 months and recently got married.

Sure i dont mind.
im 24 yo turning 25 in march. my first time on juice was recomended by the the gym instructor that used to be my instructor and friend also. started off on test p mostly and dianabol liked the effects as used to take 1ml 3 times a week. since i really liked the effects of it i pretende to remain on the same just instead test E with anavar i heard it gives better muscle than dianabol im not really an expert on it but im now relying on this website for some help with it.
i currently live in texas its been 2 months and recently got married.

Congrats on you marriage brother. It sounds to me that you have an overall understanding of gear. I have one, or two more question for you before we delve into any Cycle plans.

1- did you run a pct with your first Cycle?
2- have you gotten BloodWork done since last Cycle?

I'm a little concerned with your age, your right on the boarder.

i was told to take proviron 2 weeks before the last shot of test p and just a natural testosterone booster.
and no bloodwork done however i feel fine my libido is normal what im just concerned is its been a year im off and before i used to be a hard gainer now i can put a lot of weight even wihtout eating that much im also gaining layers of fat around my belly that is why i wanna go to anavar instead so it helps me burn the fat.
i also recently stopped smoking on the 23 of september so that could cause me getting weight at a faster rate.

Welcome to evo. I love testp myself and you can run testp with npp and use turnibol as your oral and put on some quality lean muscle mass. Of course use an ai and hcg on cycle and a proper pct. I'm 44 so I stay on year round with a blast cruise approach.

Welcome to evo. I love testp myself and you can run testp with npp and use turnibol as your oral and put on some quality lean muscle mass. Of course use an ai and hcg on cycle and a proper pct. I'm 44 so I stay on year round with a blast cruise approach.

Yes thank you I'm definitely taking opinions and running a good cycle and a proper PCT sounds like a first. I feel like testosterone P is a really short Easter and if I want to put on more weight/muscle I will need a long lasting testosterone. I'm not rushing as I want to stay in at least for 12 weeks and then out for another 6 hopefully.
What would you say a proper pct would be for such simple cycle like just test E and turnibol and or Anavar ?
Thank you

I'm not sure my reply came through so I'll reply again.
I was looking forward to do a long Easter testosterone this time since test P is a fast acting one I wasn't leaning towards it. I'm not sure what NPP is but I'm definitely opened to opinions on what should I do and where should I get it from with no problems as longs as most agree to it I'll put on some research afterwards.
What do you think a good pct would be for a cycle such as testosterone E and turnibol and
Or anavar ? Running for 12 weeks at least.
I'm currently 74/75 kilos my goal is to be 78 at least by the end of the cycle.

I am looking for a connection also. I am 54 years old, and just put on TRT a week ago. My dosage is 250 Test cyp every two weeks. My pharmacy gives me 2 1ml 200mg vials of Perrigo a month. ( think that is spelled right ) I did 3 cycles of test p two years ago, doing 100mg eod. It was great! That was before trt diagnosis. Have very low energy, libido and stay fatigued a lot these days. I hope to either get some test p to kick start my cycle and some more test c in the 250mg-10ml vials. I have took a chance and ordered some fast muscle test p & c from elite laboratories. Any help or suggestions would truly be appreciated.

Thanks

brother welcome to the evo family...i suggest roidmass...tadeas is a good brother

Back
Top Bottom