Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Where do you guys buy bitcoin?

NotEven

As the title says I just want to see if theres any websites I'm missing.

Coinbase has been a pain in the ass freezing my coins recently so I switched to cex but wondering if theres any other good reliable sites to buy from?

I bailed on coinbase as well with their new policies being so bad. I used bitmart for a few transactions after that with no issues, but their total fees were too high for me. I have been using cashapp (from square) lately, and I am happy with the fees and speed so far.

Bitstamp is the way to go. One of the oldest and most reliable/secure operations. They have never been hacked...I've been using them for almost 8 years now I think...maybe longer.

Cashapp you can buy btc instantly. For wallets I like blockchain .info, and I also use Exodus wallet For gear related stuff. Coinbase Pro is good for buying/selling btc with low fees. As well as ACH transfers to bank.

I am also using bitstamp, it's as reliable as they say. There are so many pros about it. I also have other sources of bitcoin from time time which I use for other stuff like but yeah bitstamp is still the best.

LibertyX is great for anonymity. But you have to go to a location to purchase your coin. Helps to send coins out of Coinbase to a different wallet, even tho Coinbase will most likely track it from their wallet to the new one to where you sent the coin for whichever product or service. Just hopefully whomever you're sending it to doesn't have a flagged wallet as many darknet markets did.

As the title says I just want to see if theres any websites I'm missing.

Coinbase has been a pain in the ass freezing my coins recently so I switched to cex but wondering if theres any other good reliable sites to buy from?

Try Local Bitcoins or use a BTC ATM those are good

Cashapp is by far the best

I agree here. I’ve been dealing with crypto for years and cash app is the way to go. Plus the actual cash transferring is more private and secure than others. I’ve used it to buy locally without fail.

Coinbase is a decent option however, large buys (let’s say you’re getting your entire $1-2k), Coinbase will freeze your bitcoin for 10 days because they will require you to buy using a bank account rather than debit/credit card.

I have to concur with the latest posts. I've used a bunch of exchanges to buy, but cashapp has been by far the best. They are insanely fast with the lowest fee structure of anyone I've seen.

Back
Top Bottom