Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Who has the best DNP?

frasierbear

Registered
Give me your $0.02 bros, obviously this is a very dangerous compound so I want to get the cleanest, most accurately dosed supply as possible. Thanks!

I'll have to agree to disagree bro.
DNP is great with a strict protocol and the knowledge to use it safely.
Some people use it without knowing how and end up taking too much too often and damage their internal organs or worse.

I'll have to agree to disagree bro.
DNP is great with a strict protocol and the knowledge to use it safely.
Some people use it without knowing how and end up taking too much too often and damage their internal organs or worse.

Well my buddy caps it. And he got some of the raw his hands. And the. He messaged me later saying he didn't feel well. I asked what happened explained that some of the powder absorbed into his skin. Very small amount. Like a normal dose amount. He almost fucking g died. He had a 103 tell for four days. Slept constantly and his heart was pumping for days. Only used by professional body builders under controlled environment. Not for the guy who hears its the worlds most strongest effective fat burner and wants to try some. I have read some articles and people have died from one dose. The proper dose. So I tell anyone steer clear.

Well my buddy caps it. And he got some of the raw his hands. And the. He messaged me later saying he didn't feel well. I asked what happened explained that some of the powder absorbed into his skin. Very small amount. Like a normal dose amount. He almost fucking g died. He had a 103 tell for four days. Slept constantly and his heart was pumping for days. Only used by professional body builders under controlled environment. Not for the guy who hears its the worlds most strongest effective fat burner and wants to try some. I have read some articles and people have died from one dose. The proper dose. So I tell anyone steer clear.

Pro bodybuilders its not used that much.. if you have to do DNP to get lean you aren't a bodybuilder period. DNP is not needed and not worth it for how dangerous it is. DNP can overheat the body and you can die right then and there. If you want a fat burner use ephedrine with t3 or clen+t3 route but don't over do it on any of those.

I hear you.
It's def the most dangerous drug you will come across in bodybuilding.
Clen is also lethal if not dosed properly.
No offense to your buddy but he is an idiot for handling the powder with his bare hands.
People who worked around DNP in the early 1900's noticed they were losing weight rapidly.
Doctors then started to prescribing it to obese patients, it was later pulled by the FDA dude to suspicion of it causing cateracts in female patients. But it was later found that the DNP didn't really cause cateracts lol

There are 2 forms of DNP currently on the market, pure crystalline (100% dry) DNP, and powdered DNP (usually 5-10% moisture). The crystalline version is stronger and more effective, but more caution needs to be used while using it. It acts much faster, and the side effects also subside faster as well.

I recommend between 2-6mg/kg-bw per day for crystalline DNP and 4-10mg/kg-bw for powdered DNP. A beginner should always start off at the low end to assess tolerance. Trying this for the first time 2 weeks before a competition can be disastrous.

A 220lb man is 100kg exactly. This means that if he is a first time user of crystalline DNP then he should take 200mg per day. I suggest staying with this dose for at least 3 days to keep it safe, then slowly increase the dosage.

400mg/day can be used, but never take it all at once. Always split up the doses as far as possible, so for 400mg/day that would mean taking 1 200mg capsule every 12 hours.

Only on rare occasions should someone attempt 600mg/day with the crystalline capsules unless its used by a very experienced user and all the vital signs are closely monitored.

Cycle length depends largely on the individual. At first it was thought that a DNP cycle should be limited to 10 days at the most because the thyroids shuts down and t4 to t3 conversion in the liver becomes nil, however, this is not the case.

10 days is a very arbitrary number. A person taking 200mg/day would have almost completely normal thyroid function at day 10 whereas if s/he took 600mg/day, t3 would be non existent after 3 days.

While the t3 hormone plays a very large role in determining fat loss, it should not be a big concern while on DNP because the fat burning capabilities of DNP will more than compensate for the suppressed t3 levels.

An advantage to suppressed t3 levels is that the body will burn much less muscle while still burning fat on DNP. Normal t3 and thyroid function is restored within a week of stopping DNP.

Ok, so how long should you do it? I suggest playing around with it and just go by how your body feels. It is not a bad idea to just take 2-3mg/kg-bw for 3-4 weeks. This causes less side effects and will have the same overall effect, but it will just take a bit longer.

After you get used to 2-3mg/kg-bw, then another option is to up the dose by 1 cap and carrying that out for as long as your body can handle it because fatigue and a host of other side effects will eventually overtake you. If 2 caps/day is still too mild then repeat the above step with 3 caps per day spread out into 8-hour intervals.

Because of some water retention caused by DNP, users typically find that they look their best 4-7 days after finishing their cycle when the water has normalized.

Pro bodybuilders its not used that much.. if you have to do DNP to get lean you aren't a bodybuilder period. DNP is not needed and not worth it for how dangerous it is. DNP can overheat the body and you can die right then and there. If you want a fat burner use ephedrine with t3 or clen+t3 route but don't over do it on any of those.

So I guess Ronnie Coleman and Nasser aren't body builders then according to your logic?
LOL. Let me guess, you wont run 2g+ of testosterone either will you?

Either way.

As far as this forum goes. I will always say steer clear. No one here needs it. If they are looking to find a easy way to drop the fat then they shudnt be in this life. Hard work and proper eating drops fat.

So I guess Ronnie Coleman and Nasser aren't body builders then according to your logic?
LOL. Let me guess, you wont run 2g+ of testosterone either will you?

Oh and both of them used DNP?! Same with most other bodybuilders?! You are wrong most people in bodybuilding look down upon DNP and steer clear of it because it isn't needed. Have you ever been 3-4% contest shape? Or 6%, 10%?? If not re evaluate your diet and training protocol. Steroid dosages don't compare to DNP they both different drugs we're talking here because you can megadose AAS and not die right there unlike when you'd Mega dose or even take DNP "responsibly" and boom you're 6 foot under. Be careful with what you play with bro.

Yep. DNP is a lazy way to lose a bit of fat that can be cut by a bit of mental fortitude and a decent diet.

It's not only dangerous, you will feel like shit the whole time you are on. You will be as weak as a kitten and barely able to train. You can have serious issues with hypoglycemia, not to mention that it's rated as a chemical poison.

Yes, you can take it and lose fat. No it's not worth it because you can have the same result while feeling normal and retaining strength while running a decent cutting diet. And there is no bounce back afterwards when you cut using the proper methods.

Give it a miss. I doubt that any pro bodybuilder would use this stuff on an ongoing basis. Once would be enough to put you off for life.

Same with most other bodybuilders?! You are wrong most people in bodybuilding look down upon DNP and steer clear of it because it isn't needed. Have you ever been 3-4% contest shape? Or 6%, 10%?? If not re evaluate your diet and training protocol.
LOL I've been 6% body fat before bro.
I've been 233 10% bf as well.
Take your diet and training advice and make it relevant to someone else, I'm not the one my friend.
Have you ever tried to be a smart ass on an internet forum and failed miserably?
If so re-evaluate thread viewing intervals and post content protocol.

Not saying I condone random people using DNP.
But if someone is going to use it then they're going to use it.
With that being said, if they're going to use it I will at least guide them to how to use it properly.
The guy is obviously going to use it, you google DNP and the first things you see are how dangerous it is.
Trust me when I say that I'm sure this guy knows the risks.

come on guys lets all play nice

as far as dnp I've been on fitness forums for years and still haven't found a log of a user who ran DNP and had good results who didn't suffer in the process and who said after they would recommend others use it. so even though I haven't experienced it, I am safe to assume that based on others experiences I should avoid.

anyway back to the OP's question.. no I honestly do not know any source that sells the stuff. I haven't really looked though

Not saying I condone random people using DNP.
But if someone is going to use it then they're going to use it.
With that being said, if they're going to use it I will at least guide them to how to use it properly.
The guy is obviously going to use it, you google DNP and the first things you see are how dangerous it is.
Trust me when I say that I'm sure this guy knows the risks.

Well shoot if you hit those stats good job bro but why put a nasty poison like dnp in your body if you can get there without it?

I can tell you DNP IS used by pros. Not all, by quite a few. So whoever said pros don't use it lied.

DNP is great if you are 7% or lower. Once the h2o retention goes away, you can see more definition. It's a CONTEST drug.

Learn, learn and learn about DNP before using. Know the dosing protocol, know what your avg temp is BEFORE using DNP. I'm not going to tell you how to run it because we are all different, but I can say go up by 100mg. Going up by the typical 200mg can be dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom