Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why all the bad reviews of Berd pharmaceuticals on the internet

anviliron

I have made two purchases from RoidMass but haven't been able to use any product yet because of c5-c6 nerve injury. I have nothing unfavorable to say about their gear, but I was wondering why when I google berd pharmaceuticals, the reviews that come in from other sources are seemingly all negative: Example review, paraphrased, all their gear is bunk, if you don't want to get burned don't use roidmass (berd pharms). Someone else said "I made the mistake of purchasing from roidmass, used their gear with no results, etc. The reviews go on with similar complaints.

Again, I'm not down on roidmass at all. But why do you think roidmass is getting so many complaints on their gear? Is it jealousy expressed from competing forum members or what?. I guess my question is WHY, why so many negative reviews?

If anyone has any idea why this might be going on so prevalently across several boards, I would like to hear what you think. I can't help but be curious. But again I want to be perfectly clear, the last two purchases I've made were from roidmass so I'm not trying to spread any unfavorable rumors. Just can't understand all the "fake", "junk" rumors that are replete in the reviews I see on google.

Thanks for any feedback on the subject,
AI

it should be clear why people do this sort of thing. it is simply competitors trying to get you to buy their bunk gear instead, all of them were ones caught scamming on here and kicked off the board.

the vast majority of reviews have been positive and the negative ones are people who never post up actual pictures of the gear, so they never even used it.
and you can easily tell when you are being jerked around or not based on that. :)

I've been a member with evo for about 1.5 years, but I'm still amazed at the lengths these nutjobs will go through in trying to brand a good name like roidmass as scammers. My last two orders were from roidmass and I plan to order from them next time as well. But it still tics me off @ the unprofessional nature of these guys trying to put down a good name. But, I guess that's just the way it goes and will just have to ignore those boneheads.

Thanks for the reply,
AI

^^^ good point

my view is putting up fake reviews and hiding behind a keyboard in the process with zero proof is in itself scamming. it is like the Shredz thing where he was faking transformation pics to sell his products/programs over the internet. the thing is in both instances the truth came out in the end and the person ended up being exposed for being a fraud.

ironically the person who is responsible for this is a lab that scammed people on evo a couple years ago, you can look up the threads of the people who received bunk and dangerous gear. so the evidence is there for everyone to see. :)

bro all those are total bullshit...find a gear pic in there no real ones...no packages of delivery shown...nothing.....this is a campaign by competitor to attack berd...and notice its on 1 place only...a place filled with evo haters...think that over...
...bro nasty competitors that cheat their clients do this because they can't legitimately compete with berd's quality and results...so they badmouth them and lie...

bros personally I've been using berd pharma for over a year and loving the results...

There will always be haters man. You should see the flack we get on some forums. Im sure some labs give people free gear in order for them to bash the crap out of people on whatever forum they're on. I could be wrong but there is a lot of politics behind the scenes you guys don't see

Berd Pharmaceutical is being attacked by nasty competitors. These competitors are scammers and have been banned everywhere. Very sad when people lie and cheat just to ruin someone else's life! :(

Yea, I'm coming to believe it's a bit of conspiracy for these goons to try every sullied means possible to bash a good site, and cause unnecessary confusion for those who are doing their homework trying to find reputable sources.

Thanks for all your input guys,
AI

What was your experience with the products from Berd Pharm?

How was your experience with the quality of the cycle? Good stuff or should I find something else? I've never used them before and am considering trying their EQ.

I have made two purchases from RoidMass but haven't been able to use any product yet because of c5-c6 nerve injury. I have nothing unfavorable to say about their gear, but I was wondering why when I google berd pharmaceuticals, the reviews that come in from other sources are seemingly all negative: Example review, paraphrased, all their gear is bunk, if you don't want to get burned don't use roidmass (berd pharms). Someone else said "I made the mistake of purchasing from roidmass, used their gear with no results, etc. The reviews go on with similar complaints.

Again, I'm not down on roidmass at all. But why do you think roidmass is getting so many complaints on their gear? Is it jealousy expressed from competing forum members or what?. I guess my question is WHY, why so many negative reviews?

If anyone has any idea why this might be going on so prevalently across several boards, I would like to hear what you think. I can't help but be curious. But again I want to be perfectly clear, the last two purchases I've made were from roidmass so I'm not trying to spread any unfavorable rumors. Just can't understand all the "fake", "junk" rumors that are replete in the reviews I see on google.

Thanks for any feedback on the subject,
AI

Newbie on this site and notice that Berd Pharmaceutical is highly recommended. I am posting years later as site navigation is problematic this early in the game. I appreciate everyone's input and would like to know if Berd is still a good source for deca in 2019? Could someone please help me in finding a reliable source as I am suffering killer joint pain and I think deca is my last option. Appreciate any input you could give me. Thank you gentlemen.

Newbie on this site and notice that Berd Pharmaceutical is highly recommended. I am posting years later as site navigation is problematic this early in the game. I appreciate everyone's input and would like to know if Berd is still a good source for deca in 2019? Could someone please help me in finding a reliable source as I am suffering killer joint pain and I think deca is my last option. Appreciate any input you could give me. Thank you gentlemen.

Theanabolicstore.com has it and they’re legit.

Deca will not fix joint issues regardless of who sells it

I’m had really good numbers off of berd back when roid mass was around was a good run

Back
Top Bottom