Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why is Napsgear.org bad?

Kevint

Registered
Hey everybody, made this account because I wanted to know why everyone thinks Napsgear.org sells bad gear?

I’ve only ordered from them so I’m kind of biased. Their Geneza Pharm (GP) seems really good like everything just looks professional and works (blood tests to prove) and Pharma quality and their AI seems no different than my pharmaceutical prescribed AI.

I can’t speak too much about Dragon Pharma (DP), I’m not as confident in DP as I am in Geneza and I’m just being honest. I’m not saying they are bad but I’ve only ran a couple vials. The oral DBol I had from them didn’t seem very potent but it could be my body's reaction. However the price on Dragon Pharma is so cheap it’s hard to resist, even if it is under dosed which I can’t prove because I don’t have blood tests. I do know their is test because I do see results and get estrogen sides when I start blasting.

Anyone with ACTUAL experience ordering from Napsgear come give their opinions? Also specifically what they think about Dragon Pharma products.

Please don’t be biased and just state your experience and brand preference. Don’t be dick riding Napsgear and giving ridiculous praise like they pay you to say shit but also don’t claim their products are fake if you NEVER ordered from them.

I want to know why everyone thinks they are the worse source ever, when I haven’t had any real problems aside from long oversea shipping time and confidence in potency certain products but I am confident they are real.

bro they scammed guys on evo #1...#2 they had guys posting fake reviews, their own reps...#3 they lied to the members....that enough?

Can you please be more specific on how they scammed guys and lied to their members? Also have you personally experienced any of these scams or lies or did you just hear about it?

I know that sounds like I’m attacking you bro but I promise I am not and I am sorry if it seems like it. I want people’s personal experience bad or good and not just someone repeating what other people said.

As for the ‘fake’ reviews, I don’t need an explaination because I see what you’re saying lol. I personally don’t think it is ‘fake’ but I do believe a lot of people are hyping/dick-riding their “review” to make sure they get discounts.

I guess another problem I fail to mention is that I wish Napsgear promoted “honest” reviews instead of trying to get “Perfect” reviews because it makes me doubt their credibility and I feel hella sus about the gear I buy from them even though so far everything I have received is legit to my knowledge at least.

They are bad because they selectively scam people. They will sell good products to guys like you a few times and then bam, on your 4th order they take your money and send you nothing. Build up trust and then scam away. And I do not like that they pay people to post positive reviews. Completely different here on EVO where our approved sources are vetted and are allowed here based on quality/reliability/customer service alone. Not because they pay people to say they are good. We are extremely lucky to have an amazing source like Domestic-Supply so we don't have to worry about shady sources like naps.

Can you please be more specific on how they scammed guys and lied to their members? Also have you personally experienced any of these scams or lies or did you just hear about it?

I know that sounds like I’m attacking you bro but I promise I am not and I am sorry if it seems like it. I want people’s personal experience bad or good and not just someone repeating what other people said.

As for the ‘fake’ reviews, I don’t need an explaination because I see what you’re saying lol. I personally don’t think it is ‘fake’ but I do believe a lot of people are hyping/dick-riding their “review” to make sure they get discounts.

I guess another problem I fail to mention is that I wish Napsgear promoted “honest” reviews instead of trying to get “Perfect” reviews because it makes me doubt their credibility and I feel hella sus about the gear I buy from them even though so far everything I have received is legit to my knowledge at least.

heres an idea... try them out and let us know how it turns out for you... that way you wont have all these worries/wonders etc... just dont say you were not warned... dont get uspet when you get scrued etc.. at least this will end up clearing doubts for you

heres an idea... try them out and let us know how it turns out for you... that way you wont have all these worries/wonders etc... just dont say you were not warned... dont get uspet when you get scrued etc.. at least this will end up clearing doubts for you

...But I have been using them lol

Don’t get me wrong they ain’t perfect and their review system is shady to me but I haven’t got fake gear (to my knowledge) or scammed yet and I’ve had like 8+ orders.

Unrelated question: Is there a biography of domestic-supply? Like the history and what their lab is like? Do all their products come from one lab/source? I really do want to switch to a domestic source like domestic-supply in this site but I’m hesitant because Napsgear is the only one I’ve tried which did provide but I really don’t like how long I have to wait to get my shit and do not like that I don’t have any biography or information about the sources.

I’m aware everyone here vouches for them but I need more than just praise and 5 star reviews without information and history of their lab. These vouches just sound like another Napsgear “glowing” review by someone I don’t know and for all I could know is by someone that works for the source they are promoting.

Thanks everyone for your input

i've used them before. their gear is underdosed.

why not just use domestic supply? they are legit

Do you remember which product you got that was under-dosed? Also I’m looking into Domestic-Supply right now I’m planning on giving it a shot but I got a dumb question is their test Pharma grade? It looks like it is and that would also explain why it’s 75$ a bottle. Thanks for your reply man.

NAPSGEAR is bad because they sell fake products and then deny it and don't refund. I had such experience this summer, 10 GP Enanth 250 and 10 GP Primo 100. Test was good, the numbers checked fine on geneza web site and lables and vials over all were good quality and I did blood work, pinning 262mg/week my test level was close to 2000. On theother hand, I checked the Primo numbers.... None was positive, all showed NOT AUTHENTIC. And also the lables were completely worse quality, prints were not straight and etc. I posted taht issue on naps website, opened a ticket, they started to discuss, asked me to provide pictures of each vial with the number, then all vials together, then screenshots of each number showing NOT AUTHENTIC on geneza website. After I did all that they simply stated that the Primo is fine, it's just a mistake of the printing service who did the lables ahhahaaa

And they deleted all my posts from their website, where some members started to respond and ask more questions. So napsgear is shit.

I have all the proofs if anything, pics, conversations with napsgear. And when I tried to post this on eroids it was being deleted multiply times, with READ THE RULES bullshit, like my review does not comply with their reviewing policy...

ok, posted some feedback on napsgear and it dissappeared

- - - Updated - - -

I bought a fake GP Primo from them, fake cause it showed NOT AUTHENTIC on GP website, and the lables quality and print were different from another GP probuct, which checked AUTHENTIC on GP website. Naps denied to refund, they said it's just a mistake of the lable printing company.

ok, posted some feedback on napsgear and it dissappeared

- - - Updated - - -

I bought a fake GP Primo from them, fake cause it showed NOT AUTHENTIC on GP website, and the lables quality and print were different from another GP probuct, which checked AUTHENTIC on GP website. Naps denied to refund, they said it's just a mistake of the lable printing company.

bro napsgear scammed a lot of guys on evo...i dont understand why they scam?...they can send the real deal but keep sending fake steroids to guys...shame when they used to be good back in the day

From what I've experienced in the past and from what I hear from present customers, the delivery is slow, the tracking isn't accurate and the customer service is useless, however, the selection is excellent, the price is right and the products are legit.

most their products are fake

It's strange how a company can stay in business for 20 years selling fake stuff -- especially since creating the labels cost almost as much as the materials. At any rate, I'm not endorsing them or saying they are preferable. Just sayin.'

It's strange how a company can stay in business for 20 years selling fake stuff -- especially since creating the labels cost almost as much as the materials. At any rate, I'm not endorsing them or saying they are preferable. Just sayin.'

There are a lot of companies on the market that scam and stay in business. A lot of QVC business was literally a scam, they were scamming old people by selling them "diamond" rubies as real diamonds and they are a billion dollar company. Your conclusion is not correct.

Napsgear is a selective scammer, some people he sends real packs, but many he scams. It's 50/50, the risk is high and it's dangerous.

There are a lot of companies on the market that scam and stay in business. A lot of QVC business was literally a scam, they were scamming old people by selling them "diamond" rubies as real diamonds and they are a billion dollar company. Your conclusion is not correct.

Napsgear is a selective scammer, some people he sends real packs, but many he scams. It's 50/50, the risk is high and it's dangerous.

Etc etc. This

i used them many years ago a couple times. their products were very mediocre. i can remember running their products and my results were way weak. something wrong with their gear. i think they underdose their stuff

stick with domestic supply

Back
Top Bottom