Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

why one forum says source is good another says it a scam what to do

yosaki666

in my reading ive always come across a confirmed source being great than go
to another site and they bash the shit out of it and go out of there way about it
im guessing competoter bullshit and they make up all different account names under same person im guessing
but it can be frustrating when you don't know much about the game and where to get your gear
guidance is appreciated

Ask reps and/or current or prior users that may be here. Sites may be a bit biased of or with each other.

Because each site has there own biases / sponsors.

If you are looking for objective information bodybuilding forums are not the place.

Do as much research as you can on your own.

a source with a lot of great reviews from guys who are trusted members of the board isn't going to go around screwing people because they have a reputation to worry about. nor are trusted members going to recommend a source that will screw you and make themselves look bad.

having said that read the source review site and do your homework. then try a source and see what happens, if things go well then go back again. that's how you build trust

if you can't afford to spend hundreds on a cycle and pct then you shouldn't be juicing in the first place. this shit will get expensive in a hurry. and that doesn't count supps, ancillaries, food, time, and gym either. maybe you just aren't ready for steroids and should stick with supps and sarm's for now, they are legal and you can most certainly achieve lofty goals with them

when you do feel ready to make the plunge feel free to PM me or another trusted member or just click this http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...nal-domestic-sources-plus-get-5-off-8654.html

Last edited:
What sourse ?? Then let's see what they have to say... I think it time to stop pussy footing around and sourse get called out.. I know our main guys here will not get called out cause thus are 100-% g2g... U guys know who you are... But with all the new running a muck .. Time to ween the shit out... Just my .02 c BS..!!!!

Live to ride. Ride to live

What sourse ?? Then let's see what they have to say... I think it time to stop pussy footing around and sourse get called out.. I know our main guys here will not get called out cause thus are 100-% g2g... U guys know who you are... But with all the new running a muck .. Time to ween the shit out... Just my .02 c BS..!!!!

Who you calling out?

Competition and liars. Only 2 reasons

The VENOMpharma courses through my veins daily... Need a reference?

I'm not calling anyone out...!!! I don't need to cause I don't deal with anyone that is not trusted..!!! I didn't start this tread !!! Just wondering y this man yosaki666 was leaving out the sourse name and a lot of others do it 2... ..

a source with a lot of great reviews from guys who are trusted members of the board isn't going to go around screwing people because they have a reputation to worry about. nor are trusted members going to recommend a source that will screw you and make themselves look bad.

having said that read the source review site and do your homework. then try a source and see what happens, if things go well then go back again. that's how you build trust

if you can't afford to spend hundreds on a cycle and pct then you shouldn't be juicing in the first place. this shit will get expensive in a hurry. and that doesn't count supps, ancillaries, food, time, and gym either. maybe you just aren't ready for steroids and should stick with supps and sarm's for now, they are legal and you can most certainly achieve lofty goals with them

when you do feel ready to make the plunge feel free to PM me or another trusted member or just click this http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...nal-domestic-sources-plus-get-5-off-8654.html

Steve as always on point..

appreciate it ive been digging around for a while actualy waiting ion 4 diff sources kind of see who is better
2 domestic 2 international ill be chating with you thanks again
yosaki

I'm not calling anyone out...!!! I don't need to cause I don't deal with anyone that is not trusted..!!! I didn't start this tread !!! Just wondering y this man yosaki666 was leaving out the sourse name and a lot of others do it 2... ..

its the forums of other sites that bash is what I meant like eroids is one and mesorx is another I was looking at domestic supply reviews here and there great same with anabolic shop and by the way im only registered here and mesorx users slam the shit out of some of this fams sources cause im trying to read as much as I can that's all not trying to ruffle feathers cause
this is the best place ive roamed around in yet thanks
yosaKI:cool:

Cool bro... So u know what I'm saying.. DS Is so legit that there is no question. I hope u find what you are Looking for and you become a great member of this board...!!

You have to take every review with a grain of salt. I mean some people are more critical than others- what makes one person pissed enough to go on a crazy rant might not bother someone else at all. Everyone seems to have a favorite source for whatever reason. In that case, I look at their posts- are they posting pictures? Do they bash every other source or just specific ones and state their reasons? Are they active in most discussions? I've seen the Evo mods run people right off the board when they risk others health or get caught bullshitting. The regulars here are very consistent with their facts and opinions, and most are honestly trying to help other people avoid health risks and fitness mistakes. Ultimately it is up to you to read, educate yourself and ask questions, and then decide what you'll do and how. Just outright asking for a source isn't going to get you a "better" answer. Good luck.

You have to take every review with a grain of salt. I mean some people are more critical than others- what makes one person pissed enough to go on a crazy rant might not bother someone else at all. Everyone seems to have a favorite source for whatever reason. In that case, I look at their posts- are they posting pictures? Do they bash every other source or just specific ones and state their reasons? Are they active in most discussions? I've seen the Evo mods run people right off the board when they risk others health or get caught bullshitting. The regulars here are very consistent with their facts and opinions, and most are honestly trying to help other people avoid health risks and fitness mistakes. Ultimately it is up to you to read, educate yourself and ask questions, and then decide what you'll do and how. Just outright asking for a source isn't going to get you a "better" answer. Good luck.

^^^^^^^. This! Well said Atrox!!

Back
Top Bottom