Join Evolutionary Forums


napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
sarms-forsale
needtobuildmuscle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Why is USPS so lame?

  1. #1
    Buff Brother aaron.kennedy.1217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    825
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews

    Why is USPS so lame?

    OK so I just moved 2 months ago and I had to go through a bunch on crap with USPS just to forward my mail to my new house. According to USPS everything went fine and I should be receiving my mail...but I'm not. In 2 months I've only recieved 2 letters that was from my bank, nothing else (which is unusual) I had two packs sent to my new address in the past week and none of them made it to my mailbox. They were both marked (address undeliverable) by the mail carrier before they even attempted to deliver it to my house. Which makes no sense to me at all. My mailbox is fully intact and large enough to hold the packages I ordered, why couldn't that dumbass UPS lady just put the pack on my doorstep?

    What could be going on here? I don't expect to get much help here but I guess I at least wanted to rant. I was told my last pack should be returned to the sender before I could even pick it up at the USPS office. This fucking sucks because I can't cycle and now I'm stuck just cruising until I can figure out a way to get my shit in my hands.

    Looks like I'm going to have to buy a PO box just to get my shit...

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    510
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Bro USPS has been giving me problems lately too. First they scanned a pack to say "delivered" and then didn't deliver it until the next day, then today a pack was out for delivery since 9 am and I never got it, probably will tomorrow but still. They've been really shitty lately. Like don't fucking tell me my pack is going to be delivered and then not deliver it. Cunts... What they did to you is bullshit, they should have left you the slip to let you know to pick it up at the post office instead of just instantly sending it back. Also a PO box wouldn't be a terrible idea.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Growing Brother jackedtothemax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    295
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    They are lame. I think that says it all. You have to bitch and complain to get them to do anything.

    You can get a box from UPS and they will sign THEIR NAME for your packages.

  4. #4
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    36
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackedtothemax View Post
    They are lame. I think that says it all. You have to bitch and complain to get them to do anything.

    You can get a box from UPS and they will sign THEIR NAME for your packages.
    That's what I did. That's all I need, USPS (or other) leaving a pack of gear on my doorstep. :-)

    Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Buff Brother aaron.kennedy.1217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    825
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jackedtothemax View Post
    They are lame. I think that says it all. You have to bitch and complain to get them to do anything.

    You can get a box from UPS and they will sign THEIR NAME for your packages.
    You mean like a P.O. box? Or something different?

  6. #6
    Beginner Brother
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    36
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron.kennedy.1217 View Post
    You mean like a P.O. box? Or something different?
    UPS store (Mailboxes Etc) has PO type boxes.

    Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    53,614
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    back in 2006 congress decided to punish USPS since they were the countries largest unionized company by forcing them to keep benefits for the next 50 years for future employees. it is almost like a poison pill to insure USPS is forced to cut jobs, make employees work more hours, and turn their service to shit.

    so there is your answer.

    best thing for you to do is meet your postman and be very very nice. throw em some money on holidays, etc. they will take good care of you if you do that trust me.

    overall I am very very pleased with USPS. they are still better than UPS or fedex because they are a helluva lot cheaper and they have way more offices
    Last edited by stevesmi; 09-04-2015 at 12:27 PM.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



  8. #8
    Advanced Cyborg Brother NY REBEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    9,098
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    back in 2006 congress decided to punish USPS since they were the countries largest unionized company by forcing them to keep benefits for the next 50 years for future employees. it is almost like a poison pill to insure USPS is forced to cut jobs, make employees work more hours, and turn their service to shit.

    so there is your answer.

    best thing for you to do is meet your postman and be very very nice. throw em some money on holidays, etc. they will take good care of you if you do that trust me.

    overall I am very very pleased with USPS. they are still better than UPS or fedex because they are a helluva lot cheaper and they have way more offices
    I agree.. I'm best friends with all the girls at usps... They don't even make me put return addresses.. Show up almost every day with shipping stuff. Talk to them about there kids, life, work, befriend them.. It's only going help lol
    STARTING A CYCLE? READ THESE LESSONS LEARNED BEFORE YOU DO!
    http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/a...essons+learned

    FOLLOW THE PERFECT PCT PROTOCOL: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

    PROUD MEMBER OF THE EVO FAMILY, BOUNCE TEAM, AND TREN KILLERS...

  9. #9
    Senior Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    12,696
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Yeah, Stevesmi Nailed this.
    USPS has so many Part-Time and Sub-Contractor workers that it's crazy.
    And they don't care, it's just a Paycheck...................................... JP
    P.S.
    My Brother-in-Law is 1 of only a Handful of USPS workers at Philly International Airport.
    All the rest are Sub-Contractors for Lower Wages and Benefits.
    P.S.S.
    He tells me that he is regularly Picking up Mail off the Tarmac.

  10. #10
    Moderator stevesmi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    53,614
    Supplement Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Source Reviews
    Read All Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jp4355 View Post
    Yeah, Stevesmi Nailed this.
    USPS has so many Part-Time and Sub-Contractor workers that it's crazy.
    And they don't care, it's just a Paycheck...................................... JP
    P.S.
    My Brother-in-Law is 1 of only a Handful of USPS workers at Philly International Airport.
    All the rest are Sub-Contractors for Lower Wages and Benefits.
    P.S.S.
    He tells me that he is regularly Picking up Mail off the Tarmac.
    yep.. my regular post man gets an A+ from me, he always hand delivers boxes and never leaves those cards because he isn't lazy.

    when he isn't there and its the part timers day who fills in they speed down my street between mailboxes like crazy.. I can tell its their day cause I can hear them motor down the next block stepping on the gas, one of these days they are going to hit a kid driving like that, and they routinely mix up mail between neighbors.
    Masters degrees in science-human nutrition
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Signature for delivery USPS
    By jras98 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-22-2014, 06:22 AM
  2. Why USPS is Losing Money !
    By jp4355 in forum Anabolic Steroids and PEDs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-17-2014, 10:04 PM
  3. USPS Customs - Reason to be concerned?
    By Polish Rifle in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-18-2014, 01:50 AM
  4. USPS Issue with order from DS??
    By bigowl in forum Source Talk
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-08-2014, 06:46 PM
  5. New in Afghanistan.... lame
    By TaddeiSMASH in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 07:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •