Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wich Contry are best place to buy real hgh on pharmacy?

rayolen

Hey, i looking for a contry where i plan to go on vacation for about 6-12 months.
Its must be easy to get Hgh and test from pharmacy,
Which place in the world is recommended to go to when you need a good recovery and warm tempratures and healthy food?

Regards!

I'm not sure any pharmacy will sell you HGH without a script. But for sure you can get AAS.

I have heard that its easy to get Growth hormone(hgh) in pharmcy in thailand without script, is this true?

Hey, i looking for a contry where i plan to go on vacation for about 6-12 months.
Its must be easy to get Hgh and test from pharmacy,
Which place in the world is recommended to go to when you need a good recovery and warm tempratures and healthy food?

Regards!

Brother don't look elsewhere just hit THAILAND. It's nice warm pearly blue water and beaches.... Roiders heaven. You get AAS n GH from pharmacy without script and pharma grade no ugl. You gonna find lots of Australians in Thailand on their AAScycle trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it true that its easy to get high quality brands of growth hormone in Thailand?

Wich contry is recomended on trip just to buy growth hormone(hgh) ?

Is it true that its easy to get high quality brands of growth hormone in Thailand?

Wich contry is recomended on trip just to buy growth hormone(hgh) ?

China .... From hospital you can buy usd 3/iu

BE...DON'T TRY TO BECOME.
BEING IS ENLIGHTENMENT,
BECOMING IS IGNORANCE

Brother don't look elsewhere just hit THAILAND. It's nice warm pearly blue water and beaches.... Roiders heaven. You get AAS n GH from pharmacy without script and pharma grade no ugl. You gonna find lots of Australians in Thailand on their AAScycle trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plus all the Hot, cheap pussy! You'll never want to leave.

Back
Top Bottom