Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WOW - 20% OFF all products using BTC "International and Domestic services" at P.S.L

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
WOW - 20% OFF all products using BTC "International and Domestic services" at P.S.L

20% off savings
Easy as 1-2-3
(Click the flashing banner below to get your amazing savings)

Yup, it's that simple..

Scan through our amazing ONLINE shop at PuritySourceLabs.ru
Find the items you wish to purchase whether it's International or Local service
Just add those bad boys to your shopping cart and check out using BTC payment option.
There you have it, you just scraped a huge chunk off our already rock-bottom marketed prices on the BEST AAS/Peptides and HGH that
the anabolic circuit has to off..

Thats great! I recently tried to make an order but got a message that said i sent payment to wrong person which i didnt. I canceled the WU payment and asked if i could reorder but havent got a response for a few days?

Thats great! I recently tried to make an order but got a message that said i sent payment to wrong person which i didnt. I canceled the WU payment and asked if i could reorder but havent got a response for a few days?

I do apologize about any inconvenience that you may have experienced. Once in a while people will experience hiccups..
Of course we will continue to do business with you, just simply place your order and select the payment option you wish to utilize. if you have any problems feel free to inbox me your order ID identification number once you have made your payment and I will do everything in my power to press the information forward to the appropriate channels..

You guys are scaring me. Are we going out of business? Is this some sort of "EVERYTHING MUST GO" sale?

Are we liquidating?
Am I going to be liquidated?
What does liquidating mean?
Am I going to be out of a job soon?
Is the room getting smaller?
giphy.gif

How are we able to offer such a discount? Is this permanent?

It is becoming quite scary with these rock bottom prices.. I don't know what we're going to do next..

Hello PSL

I love your site and the products I have used. I put an order in last week but somehow confused and screwed up the payment and waited for the order to cancel and once It did, I tried to reorder and everything domestic is OOS!! Domestic PTC and domestic injectables like everything. Is there any eta on the restocking? Thank you

DB

Hello PSL

I love your site and the products I have used. I put an order in last week but somehow confused and screwed up the payment and waited for the order to cancel and once It did, I tried to reorder and everything domestic is OOS!! Domestic PTC and domestic injectables like everything. Is there any eta on the restocking? Thank you

DB

Unfortunately we do not have an exact date on a restock.. however what I could possibly do for you if you're willing to accept, I can ship the same exact items internationally, and I could just adjust the price accordingly since you paid more for domestic and I can throw some extra products in there to give equal value.. because you may receive this package before we get fully stocked.. so in fact you'll be getting more for your value..let me know what you want me to do because I would do everything I can in my power to exceed your expectations and meet your needs..

I am in! When you’re free, please let me know how to proceed. Should I just make the order through the international selection and how would I advise you of that order? Only Because j at unsure if I have enough posts to send PMs. Thanks Vision, you guys are the perfect example that businesses don’t need all the monstrous regulations govts like to strangle and that free markets can work lol.

Back
Top Bottom