Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wow, Look at this all brand new addition - "RAW MATERIAL"

~Vision~

PuritySourceLabs Official
PSL Sponsor
Wow, Look at this all brand new addition -
"RAW MATERIAL"
I been telling you that we have game changing news coming
8thw4O9.png

We will keep this short and simple..
Allow us to Roll out our campaign and show you just a start of what's to come..
We promise there is much more to come too -
Now, introducing our all new product line with RAW materials for all of your very own compounding needs,
where you can specialize in compounding your very own customized mixtures & blends,
dosing your customized compounds to meet your personal needs
so you can reach your targeted goals on point and effectively..

Know your own product, redefine what dosage suits you, successfully reach your goals more efficiently.

Sounds compelling? That's because it is..

Become a product of your own product line..When traditional products don't fit into your desired dosage schedule and are costly,
you now have the added advantage with dictating your own potent serums that are not only within your budget, but catering to your own specific needs,
begin to proceed with your final creation of your very own fusions
::HERE::

BUb30rz.png

Direct store access is :::HERE:::
h7EwEzQ.png

Last edited:
Damn....we officially have it all. Just about every AAS you can imagine in raw form.

Just showin some love to all our home-brewers out there. Come check us out.

You can say that again.. Psl has once again stepped up their game and set the bar higher than ever!!
PSL is truly your one stop shop!!

Damn....we officially have it all. Just about every AAS you can imagine in raw form.

Just showin some love to all our home-brewers out there. Come check us out.

You can say that again.. Psl has once again stepped up their game and set the bar higher than ever!!
PSL is truly your one stop shop!!
Oh we have more to come for everyone to see.. ;)

bro lol....u guys have jim carrey in the pics ....he's a funny guy...great offer

I know there's a cost for the vials, oils and so on - but GODDAMN the price per milligram if you buy the powders. Even buying the minimum amount seems pretty fkin sweet.

Alright Brothers and Sisters....
Time to get brewing.

8a58a590e7bf5249bad8c6b23fd747df.gif

You decide the potency, you decide the blend.
Quality products from a Source you can trust.

https://puritysourcelabs.ru/63-raw-materials
​I've been trying for years to get my home brew Tren to look like PSL's, I just can't get that perfect gold color and clarity. That's why they're them and I'm me lol.

Man, its a GREAT option for someone, especially if they want to make a custom blend tailored to their own liking :)
​That's what's great about home brewing. You can brew up some crazy concoctions and be your own guinea pig. Like 800mg/mL Tren, Trest, Test, Deca, and EQ blend. If you die, you die. :)

Back
Top Bottom