Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wow sources

keysaw

Registered
Im lurked for a while on the source boards for just waiting and hoping to find a legit source for aas. I've tried 3 different times and got bunk gear. I know it was bunk because I got blood tested. That was 3-4 years ago . I had an injury and well just now started back needing to find a legit source. i wouldnt mind paying good money for legit stuff. I was looking at One Pharma on meso and Pharmacom.in Ive just been burnt to many times and have read for about a month. The month or so I looked of late i cant tell real reviews from fake and just need some direction of where to go. I would appreciate any feedback on these and any other good labs thanks.

Members here seem to like PSL, BWL, and Robolics. I've personally never have tried their gear but from what everyone else says its g2g.

Im lurked for a while on the source boards for just waiting and hoping to find a legit source for aas. I've tried 3 different times and got bunk gear. I know it was bunk because I got blood tested. That was 3-4 years ago . I had an injury and well just now started back needing to find a legit source. i wouldnt mind paying good money for legit stuff. I was looking at One Pharma on meso and Pharmacom.in Ive just been burnt to many times and have read for about a month. The month or so I looked of late i cant tell real reviews from fake and just need some direction of where to go. I would appreciate any feedback on these and any other good labs thanks.

Well bro, introduce yourself.. Make friends, finding gear is easy. Join the group discussions, contribute. May sound cliché but we got a decent brotherhood I think. We try help each other out.. But remember, in this game, there's always a risk for sources getting/Givin bunk gear..myself included lol

Take your time and do your research. It's definitely a pain, but there is a wealth of information here. The biggest thing is to get involved. I signed up a yr ago and asked a few questions and disappeared for 8 months. Now I'm making an effort to be more active which has really helped me out.

Welcome to Evo. As the post directly under your OP says, a lot of members here like PSL, BWL & Robolics. Don't **** into anything. Take your time, do your research and like NY said, get involved. There's always something to learn about AAS and you're at a great place to learn. Again, take your time and don't **** into anything. When that time comes and you feel like you want to get some gear, do lots of research on the source you pick and do NOT forget to check out The Source Review Section

Thanks for all the replies and the info. I have gained alot of knowledge through the threads . I am currently about to start to runs a d-bol and test e cycle from hippo on hear and ill let you know how it goes.

Thanks for all the replies and the info. I have gained alot of knowledge through the threads . I am currently about to start to runs a d-bol and test e cycle from hippo on hear and ill let you know how it goes.

Nice bro. Looking forward to hearing about it

In view of steroid raws market is completely a mess and the quality from various source also rather spotty.

Take your time and do your research. It's definitely a pain, but there is a wealth of information here. The biggest thing is to get involved. I signed up a yr ago and asked a few questions and disappeared for 8 months. Now I'm making an effort to be more active which has really helped me out.
Impressive, really helpful for a newcomer. Thanks Mate :)

I have googled for order MK-677, there are tons of sources but I am sure that from all of them ProvenPeptides is very affordable and quick in delivery.
I just ordered 2 bottles of MK-677 for $149.98

Back
Top Bottom