Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

www.mcsteroids.am

I know a Guy on Facebook, who has been sending me Pages from McSteroids for years to like.

I've never purchased anything from them.

There's really not much on Reviews of them, and I checked 4 different Sources.

Don't know anyone who's ever done them.......................... JP
P.S.
They sell Balkan, you can check directly with Balkan Pharmaceuticals, and ask if these guys are Authorized Resellers.

Post Edit:
Forgot to add, they were Banned from Meso, that's Damn Near Impossible to do.

All looks very legit for me, Videos and more...i will give a try. If someone is interessted i can report here...

All looks very legit for me, Videos and more...i will give a try. If someone is interessted i can report here...

I would make a Small Purchase to be careful.
Hope it works out.

Please report back........................... JP

Update 09.11.2017 i placed my order about 40€ and got an autoanswer that minimum is 80€. I wrote them per email if there is any option for new buyers to order small stock to check gear. He gave me option to send some expired freegiveaways to show me that gear will arrive and pass customs, without to place an order. I asked if it is ok to place order 40€ and he answered yes if i pay with bitcoin. I think this guys are legit, but i will report when i got some news on my shipment.

The only way to know if the Gear is Legit.

You have to do an LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone Bloodwork, at your Mid-Cycle point.

This Version isn't Capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl like the Normal Serum Test................... JP

The only way to know if the Gear is Legit.

You have to do an LC/MS-MS Total Testosterone Bloodwork, at your Mid-Cycle point.

This Version isn't Capped @ 1,500 Ng/dl like the Normal Serum Test................... JP

Oh thats if you order some test. But feel if gear works or not without blood tests. If i feel nothing then i run them to get sure!

Oh thats if you order some test. But feel if gear works or not without blood tests. If i feel nothing then i run them to get sure!

The reason for the Bloodwork.
You could be feeling it, and it could still be Underdosed.

I've seen this at least a Hundred times or more................................... JP
P.S.
And I would Never just order Orals from an Unproven Source.
I don't care How many Video's they have on their Site.
Or how good their site looks.

It's easy to make a Fancy Looking Website these days, and still be Selling Crap !

Last edited:
Paid with Western Union and have TID same Day. Thats really professional!!!

Dude, what do you mean by TID, as it has dozens of meaning.

Do you mean that you have a Tracking ID # already, if so, I find that hard to believe.

Don't know how you get a Tracking # on the Same Day as Payment....................... JP

I got it because my order was so small and go in post same day maybe. I will report with pictures when it was arrived. Why its hard to believe i ordered many times articles in Ebay and got tracking id after one hour. Its just how the guys work. Someone smokes zigaretes other goiong for lunch other work all day and go to sleep. I am also work as fast as i can, if i get personal payments. if i would work in McDonalds i would spend only time with my iphone in the toilet haha

I'm assuming the Omnadren is by PharmaSwiss.
And the Proviron is Bayer............................. JP
P.S.
Curious, as to why you only got 1 Box of Omnadren ~ the Ampules are 250 Mg/Ml x 5.

My buddy is in facebook group...I will have to check and see if that's the name but he sent me list...it's huge....ships from Florida....just started his cycle....thaiger pharma ...alpha pharma...and a few other foreign labels....get back shortly and let you know his thoughts on it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

McSteroids is safe, today i got my order!!!

ximg.php

Back
Top Bottom