Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

www.mediseller.com Is genuine or fake?

Josh Kates

Registered
Hi Everyone,
I visited mediseller.com and found the website quite good. Reviews on Google are also good but not all. I contacted them and they provided some contacts from the USA who are using their products and their feedback was also satisfying. I have read some bad posts about them also. I am planning to buy steroids and growth hormones and really looking for a genuine supplier. Can anybody help?

Thank you.

Hi Everyone,
I visited mediseller.com and found the website quite good. Reviews on Google are also good but not all. I contacted them and they provided some contacts from the USA who are using their products and their feedback was also satisfying. I have read some bad posts about them also. I am planning to buy steroids and growth hormones and really looking for a genuine supplier. Can anybody help?

Thank you.

Never heard of them. I only go with the sponsors here.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you.

bro i havent heard any good things about medisellers...stay away...

Heyy josh, even when i visited the website first time, i was very concerned with genuinty of the products. However,after my own research on google and talking with Priynaka, i believe she is the owner. All my queries were solved and after using their product i can recommend you without any hesitation, that medisellers products are totally genuine and are of top notch quality. Although i dont buy steroids online but i wanted to take a chance to get my own source of PEDs, and my experience was pretty good. I am a professional bodybuilder and compete on international stage, seriously i dont do this shit without getting blood work done. So, i knew that every thing was genuine when i got my blood work and amazing results after using medisellers products...
They have all necessary licenses for selling these things and they are providing with genuine products so overall they are doing great in this time when everyone is selling fake shit.....

Hey josh, when i visited mediseller.com, even i was worried about if the products are fake or genuine. However after my own research on google and talking to Priyanka there, i think she is the owner. I got all my queries cleared and was assured that the products will be genuine
Finally after ordering, and using their product i can say that their products are genuine and of top notch quality. Overall i can say that, in this time when everyone is selling fake shit, they are doing good work by sending out quality PEDs.
So i am a professional bodybuilder and compete internationally, i can assure you i dont inject anything without blood work😂🔪🔪. And when i got my product i got my blood work before, on and after and i can assure that every thing was great, my blood work was good and so were the results on my body.

Heyy josh, even when i visited the website first time, i was very concerned with genuinty of the products. However,after my own research on google and talking with Priynaka, i believe she is the owner. All my queries were solved and after using their product i can recommend you without any hesitation, that medisellers products are totally genuine and are of top notch quality. Although i dont buy steroids online but i wanted to take a chance to get my own source of PEDs, and my experience was pretty good. I am a professional bodybuilder and compete on international stage, seriously i dont do this shit without getting blood work done. So, i knew that every thing was genuine when i got my blood work and amazing results after using medisellers products...
They have all necessary licenses for selling these things and they are providing with genuine products so overall they are doing great in this time when everyone is selling fake shit.....

bros...lol this is the scammers from mediseller.com posting their own reviews...hey Priynaka (owner so called) and user: Pranav sonik ...are you the same person? ...scammers not allowed...

Hey josh, when i visited mediseller.com, even i was worried about if the products are fake or genuine. However after my own research on google and talking to Priyanka there, i think she is the owner. I got all my queries cleared and was assured that the products will be genuine
Finally after ordering, and using their product i can say that their products are genuine and of top notch quality. Overall i can say that, in this time when everyone is selling fake shit, they are doing good work by sending out quality PEDs.
So i am a professional bodybuilder and compete internationally, i can assure you i dont inject anything without blood work😂🔪🔪. And when i got my product i got my blood work before, on and after and i can assure that every thing was great, my blood work was good and so were the results on my body.

I think YOU are the owner, and YOU are a scammer. medisellers are scammers for sure.

Back
Top Bottom