Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xeno Pharm log and review.

Potential up and comer

Lookin forward to this log. Been waiting for a review of substance other than "responded and shipped immediately" lol is the test from a different source?

Chest day as follows....
Bench-135x50, 225x20 225x20, 315x10,
365x5
Incline bench- 135x10 225x15 315x5 225x12
Wide grip chest press machine 180x20 270x20 360x15
450x10
Center chest press 90x30 90x30 115x20

jesus lord you're swole. You play football back in the day? The glory days.

Only till sophomore year in high school then I picked up a skateboard. Dripped that senior year and picked up lady iron! .

Lookin forward to this log. Been waiting for a review of substance other than "responded and shipped immediately" lol is the test from a different source?

Ya man test is gtg. Its a home brew a buddy and I made. The deca is the only thing from Xeno.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433820954.156534.jpg chest pump is feeling extra mean 😈

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433821032.489165.jpg and another.

It wasnt back day but posting just because. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433821465.172601.jpg

Alrighty, Started up on some pramipexole as one of my AI's and dear lord
I feel like shit. I hate prami but it is a necessary evil to combat side effects.
Currently running only .25 mg ED I am going to switch to EOD I think. I know most start around .125.
Hoping this shit should find a baseline in my system and mellow out here within the week.

Alrighty, Started up on some pramipexole as one of my AI's and dear lord
I feel like shit. I hate prami but it is a necessary evil to combat side effects.
Currently running only .25 mg ED I am going to switch to EOD I think. I know most start around .125.
Hoping this shit should find a baseline in my system and mellow out here within the week.

Looking good bro, them high reps would kill me hahaha. Looking solid tho hope everything turns out amazing with xeno and keep up the hard work

Looking good bro, them high reps would kill me hahaha. Looking solid tho hope everything turns out amazing with xeno and keep up the hard work

Thanks brotha! I hope so too. This little MT journey we are all about to go on will certainly improve the situation. Lol

Alright boys the shit is starting I can feel it! Sweat like no other, and those in cycle veins are starting to show. Starting to get that ballon animal effect in the gym. Idk I know everyone says deca takes weeks to feel but I always see it around week 2-3 so this is right on par.
Just hit 3rd pin. Smooth as always. If there is again pip after this one than I can conform Xeno's deca will cause slight discomfort.
Hoping to feel the slight cushioning of the joints here soon as well.
I have a couple joint pains here and there deca usually will alleviate a slight bit.

Arm day as follows...
Seated tricep extension 5 sets
Dumbell kick back 5 sets
Rope extension 5 sets
Close grip bench 3 sets @315x10reps
Skullc****ers 3 sets &125x12reps

Dumbell curl 5 sets
Isolation curls 5 sets
Preacher curls 5 sets
Ez bar curls 5 sets heavy. @125x8 reps.

Sorry I loose track of exact weight and reps on the other exercises. I really just go off random weight and rep it till I have to put it down.

You wrestle in high school? I went to Del Oro high and played football for D.O which mad you guys are enemies ;)

Hahah D.O. The rival! Haha. Nah I never wrestled. Just football.

Thanks brotha! I hope so too. This little MT journey we are all about to go on will certainly improve the situation. Lol

Yes you are right about that, mt should have us jacked. I am ready to finally be on ny's level and be swoll up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you are right about that, mt should have us jacked. I am ready to finally be on ny's level and be swoll up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yal niggas going need live in the gym and eat this whole bottle to get on my system.. Cause my system is the SOLAR

Back
Top Bottom